Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Hope that included some of the blokes in my row :happy:. Never known people like it for going out so many times during games. Don't know if they've got bladder problems or go and stuff their faces while the queues are gone or whatever.

Never understood why you'd wait all week for the game only to play the fucking Hokey Cokey for 90 mins.

Cunts can’t sit still for 45 mins ffs

:lol:

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

You'll only be able to get aways when renewing I'm sure mate

First season ticket was last year so I'm clueless when it comes to all this pish :lol:

Phoned them and it's shut now so I'm hoping it's not club deck or nothing during the general sale

Don't think if I renewed right now online they'd add the celtic games tomorrow morning anyway so I'll just have to hope I'm as lucky as last year in terms of a decent seat

Yes also renewed my brothers as well who’s staying in Australia till about April next year. Reason? Rangers are a drug and no matter how many times they make me feel low the highs are always the best, I’m addicted 

I’m not renewing mine and I’m  gutted. I’ve got two wee ones and I’m working long hours during the week and a day at the fitba is essentially a day away meaning I’m not getting a lot of time with them so for the greater good I’m not renewing.

I’ve sat through six years of dross and I’ve still not seen us beat the mhanks at Ibrox. The Warburton season in the Championship was pretty decent and the SC semi of that year was one of the best experiences of my life.

I’ve now got that terrible mix of wanting the team to do well while also being devastated if they do coz I’m no gonna really be there to see it anymore. But I’ll get back in a few years, I hope.

No, but the reason being was season before last (first season back in top flight, Warburton the manager) my mate who works almost every Saturday has one for Bar72 - we went half on it with the arrangement I got it every Saturday game and if, for example, the 2 tarriers games were on a Sunday, we'd take 1 game each.

I paid him my half and couldn't make any games that season in question, but because he's a man of his word he's gave me it for this season coming to use - he's honoured his end of the bargain when it wasn't his fault I paid and couldn't make the games. So I'm happy with that. 

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

Has anyone heard anything about their moves? Is it too soon? 

I got an email back from them saying there's already 2000 on the transfer list and they'll be working through it in order of when a move was requested, said they'll be in touch in due course. Not holding out much hope for a move, only wanting to move further back in the same section though so might get lucky 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

No, but the reason being was season before last (first season back in top flight, Warburton the manager) my mate who works almost every Saturday has one for Bar72 - we went half on it with the arrangement I got it every Saturday game and if, for example, the 2 tarriers games were on a Sunday, we'd take 1 game each.

I paid him my half and couldn't make any games that season in question, but because he's a man of his word he's gave me it for this season coming to use - he's honoured his end of the bargain when it wasn't his fault I paid and couldn't make the games. So I'm happy with that. 

You went halves with your mate but got every Saturday game, that my friend is a cracking deal!!

23 hours ago, Blue Rino said:

JB my advice is to contact them as my nephew had been down for a move last season and they never even bothered to contact him.

I phoned the TO this morning. The woman I spoke to said they would be starting to go through the applications this weekend and if successful I would receive an email. She said it could take around 3 or 4 weeks.