Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

8 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Renewed last week on the finance, then got email saying finance was rejected.

Went back on ticket website and it says no tickets to renew

So fuck knows whats happening e-mailed ticket office and had nothing back

You should get a email from Rangers saying it’s cancelled if you get that then call them and they will do it all over the phone. If your finance got knocked back you would just have to pay full amount up tho

2 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

You should get a email from Rangers saying it’s cancelled if you get that then call them and they will do it all over the phone. If your finance got knocked back you would just have to pay full amount up tho

Aye got the money to do that mate. Just its been well over a week now and had nothing from club. Its three tickets together so hope i don't lose them

1 minute ago, Bossorange said:

Finance issues I’m guessing 

I wouldn’t think that would be the case for the majority? There are a lot of people suggesting that they only renewed after deliberation but just wasn’t sure why people wouldn’t renew...

23 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Aye got the money to do that mate. Just its been well over a week now and had nothing from club. Its three tickets together so hope i don't lose them

I would phone them on 0371 702 1972 They're sorting out seat moves starting this weekend so I would phone sooner rather than later

On 18/05/2018 at 21:20, lewislaudrup said:

Renewed last week on the finance, then got email saying finance was rejected.

Went back on ticket website and it says no tickets to renew

So fuck knows whats happening e-mailed ticket office and had nothing back

When in the second division I used that finance for the only time.. 

No money ever cane out my bank so I phoned up Rangers and they said it's all paid for and if they were me they wouldn't phone the finance company as Rangers have received the money 

Never heard back.. free season ticket that year ?

Probably get a 10 grand bill in a few years though ?

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Class.

Bank account blown to bits at the beginning of the month 

I’m on the waiting list and will get an email 2days before the public sale to buy one apparently. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye same but im pretty sure when I was on the waiting list before nobody contacted me

I’m on nightshift at the start of the month so I’ll be trying after 12 constantly. 

We moved in a seat in our row and left the end of the row empty and i was hoping no cunt bought a book  for it so i could take my boys mates/girlfriends boy along to some games, but some arsehole bastard bought it and i don't like him, hope he doesn't renew.

Just now, plumbGER said:

We moved in a seat in our row and left the end of the row empty and i was hoping no cunt bought a book  for it so i could take my boys mates/girlfriends boy along to some games, but some arsehole bastard bought it and i don't like him, hope he doesn't renew.

How much is club deck mate?

What’s the deal with the general sale? It’s been years since I’ve had to deal with a general sale but my old man is wanting back now. I take it I go into the TO and they’ll presumably show me on the computer or map of the stadium where there is remaining seats and I just pick it on the day? There’s no way I can see the layout and where seats are left beforehand?

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

How much is club deck mate?

My section was 460 i think, i am the first section in from where it jumps up to over 500 so it's a decent seat.

Good view of the pitch up there but atmosphere can be lacking at times, good people around me except that one bastard who eats at least 4 pies a game and smells accordingly.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

My section was 460 i think, i am the first section in from where it jumps up to over 500 so it's a decent seat.

Good view of the pitch up there but atmosphere can be lacking at times, good people around me except that one bastard who eats at least 4 pies a game and smells accordingly.

460 isn’t too bad

Im not bothered where I am anymore now that it seems it might be difficult to even get a ticket at all :lol: