Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

What’s the deal with the general sale? It’s been years since I’ve had to deal with a general sale but my old man is wanting back now. I take it I go into the TO and they’ll presumably show me on the computer or map of the stadium where there is remaining seats and I just pick it on the day? There’s no way I can see the layout and where seats are left beforehand?

No, we’re all fucking blind until the day of sale 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

460 isn’t too bad

Im not bothered where I am anymore now that it seems it might be difficult to even get a ticket at all :lol: 

Aye its good mate, my boy picked CD6 so we can be above the UB's singing section ehich is all very well but it has jeant we have had to endure them celebrating the last few seasons.

24 minutes ago, superally07 said:

When in the second division I used that finance for the only time.. 

No money ever cane out my bank so I phoned up Rangers and they said it's all paid for and if they were me they wouldn't phone the finance company as Rangers have received the money 

Never heard back.. free season ticket that year ?

Probably get a 10 grand bill in a few years though ?

Cant pay we'll take it away will be about you in 4 years

2 hours ago, superally07 said:

When in the second division I used that finance for the only time.. 

No money ever cane out my bank so I phoned up Rangers and they said it's all paid for and if they were me they wouldn't phone the finance company as Rangers have received the money 

Never heard back.. free season ticket that year ?

You’re welcome, think nothing of it 

:winnings:

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Hi troops has any of your money came out yet? Over 4 monrhs mines was due out 31st

I was expecting mine to come out yesterday but after looking back at my confirmation email the payments are end of June July and August. I had to make first payment when I renewed. 

I'll be honest... half time of the last tims game where they emabarresed us i turned off and started googling Man City ST's. Go with my stepson now and again for his birthday, xmas etc.

But a few days after that i renewed ours. nearly 10 years in my seat now in GF6.

Btw, the CIty tickets would have been £200 less than ours. Incredible what we pay for scottish football.