Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

I'll be honest... half time of the last tims game where they emabarresed us i turned off and started googling Man City ST's. Go with my stepson now and again for his birthday, xmas etc.

But a few days after that i renewed ours. nearly 10 years in my seat now in GF6.

Btw, the CIty tickets would have been £200 less than ours. Incredible what we pay for scottish football.

I find it hard to believe that their tickets are 200 quid cheaper than ours. 

Were you looking at a seat up in the gods for that price?

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I find it hard to believe that their tickets are 200 quid cheaper than ours. 

Were you looking at a seat up in the gods for that price?

Don't know if you would be able to see this. I took it off my laptop. I was offered these last week..but as much as I would love to get a season ticket for Rangers or Man City my work shifts fuck me from getting one..just need to pick and chose when I can. These are Adult prices..

Pitch side South Stand £400.

Pitch side East Stand £400.

Takes a big jump to level 2 £655 South Stand.

Level 2 East Stand £940.

The 93:20 Stand where I was v Huddersfield (very nice) best of seats £1,370..

20180601_165108.jpg

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Don't know if you would be able to see this. I took it off my laptop. I was offered these last week..but as much as I would love to get a season ticket for Rangers or Man City my work shifts fuck me from getting one..just need to pick and chose when I can. These are Adult prices..

Pitch side South Stand £400.

Pitch side East Stand £400.

Takes a big jump to level 2 £655 South Stand.

Level 2 East Stand £940.

The 93:20 Stand where I was v Huddersfield (very nice) best of seats £1,370..

20180601_165108.jpg

Their prices aren't as bad as a thought tbh. 

We have cheaper tickets too in and around the 360 range I think, in certain areas of the CD. 

I won't be able to make a lot of games either mate but i've decided to just take the plunge and get one. Whichever ones I can't go to i'll give the ticket to someone else or do that secondary seating thing on the website 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Their prices aren't as bad as a thought tbh. 

We have cheaper tickets too in and around the 360 range I think, in certain areas of the CD. 

I won't be able to make a lot of games either mate but i've decided to just take the plunge and get one. Whichever ones I can't go to i'll give the ticket to someone else or do that secondary seating thing on the website 

Oh I am tempted to do the same..But financially things are fucking tight. I will get to a good few. Of that I am sure. Mind you if I added up how much I have invested in Rangers over the Years home away and abroad they really should be giving me a free seat..:pipe:..and paying my petrol as well..

Ticket office is an absolute joke, staff are useless and cheeky as fuck. No further forward with purchasing a season ticket after going over, just kept saying “I don’t know” to anything I asked. You’d think that working in a ticket office you should be told to be helpful and have manors when dealing with customers. Waste of time.

1 minute ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Ticket office is an absolute joke, staff are useless and cheeky as fuck. No further forward with purchasing a season ticket after going over, just kept saying “I don’t know” to anything I asked. You’d think that working in a ticket office you should be told to be helpful and have manors when dealing with customers. Waste of time.

Going by the time I got an email of public sale last season it’ll be the 6th or 7th mate

12 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

They really are a cheeky bunch of c**ts in the ticket office. I think part of the job description must be that you're not allowed to smile!

Nup. So so optimistic for the last 2 seasons, blind optimism obviously but I believed we’d achieve something. Can’t be putting myself through the same pain again as this season I’m just as giddy and excited as I was the previous but just in case we do do well I’m happy to jump back on the bandwagon next season and buy an ST...If there’s any left! And I’m looking forward to going up to cup games and European adventures this year, something I couldn’t of financially justified if I’d renewed 

I’ve renewed and always will no matter what as I’ve says in this thread early on. But agree with last few posts about that TO they are a complete shambles and beyond unhelpful can’t understand why club have not looked at improving that department.

16 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Can you still go to the ticket office and renew?

Still not sure if it's worth risking it for two seats or just renewing and getting the taigs and away games finally but sitting myself 

Think you're too late to renew mate 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Think you're too late to renew mate 

Thought that myself mate but I saw 4/5 days ago on follow follow saying the ticket office still does it for you, I'll probably still be waiting but thought I'd at least try find out just incase that was still the case 

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

Thought that myself mate but I saw 4/5 days ago on follow follow saying the ticket office still does it for you, I'll probably still be waiting but thought I'd at least try find out just incase that was still the case 

Where did you have a seat?

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Where did you have a seat?

BF2 mate, Seats good enough and I can walk down a few rows to stand with one of my mates

That's why I'm still trying to think it over even if it means having to go myself sometimes because the club deck can get to utter fuck

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

BF2 mate, Seats good enough and I can walk down a few rows to stand with one of my mates

That's why I'm still trying to think it over even if it means having to go myself sometimes because the club deck can get to utter fuck

Personally i'd have renewed mate.

How much is a ticket there?

2 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Said to the wife if you got treated in a shop the way you get treated by the ticket office you wouldn't go anywhere near the shop again - they're an absolute disgrace.

3 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

There's no tickets on sale though Jimmy. There's been renewals and now there's seat transfers. Those on the waiting list will get told first when the public sale is then it's a free for all. They probably don't actually know when the public sale will be so if they can't answer that they likely can't answer most questions about how you specifically go about getting one.... It's watch out for public sale then get into queue early. I wouldn't want to be holding on the phone, most staff will be serving at the windows.

If there's more you think the club can help you with but isn't why not contact the SLO for clarification on specifics.

Oh and I was there last week and the staff member Marion couldn't have been more professional and helpful. As I've found them most times despite the ticketing system itself being shite.

Edit.

You could also email the Credit mandate email address, you may get a reply that way too. I did within 2 days.

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There's no tickets on sale though Jimmy. There's been renewals and now there's seat transfers. Those on the waiting list will get told first when the public sale is then it's a free for all. They probably don't actually know when the public sale will be so if they can't answer that they likely can't answer most questions about how you specifically go about getting one.... It's watch out for public sale then get into queue early. I wouldn't want to be holding on the phone, most staff will be serving at the windows.

If there's more you think the club can help you with but isn't why not contact the SLO for clarification on specifics.

Oh and I was there last week and the staff member Marion couldn't have been more professional and helpful. As I've found them most times despite the ticketing system itself being shite.

Edit.

You could also email the Credit mandate email address, you may get a reply that way too. I did within 2 days.

Never had any issues with the ticket office and any time I've had to email them I've had a reply within 48hrs