Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

Season tickets for 2018/19 will be available for supporters to purchase from 09:00am on Tuesday 5 June.

Anticipation has been building for the new season as supporters look forward to a new era under the guidance of Steven Gerrard.

This was evident during the renewal period when we experienced an unprecedented demand and because of this, as well as the need to ensure that we have matchday tickets available for individual fixtures during the season, only a limited number of season tickets will be available. These tickets can be purchased online HERE or via the Ticket Hotline 0871 702 1972* from tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately because of the anticipated level of interest, it WILL NOT be possible to purchase season tickets in person at the Rangers Ticket Centre. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope supporters will understand.

Zebra Finance will be available as a method of payment only for those supporters purchasing online. It will not be available for those purchasing via the Ticket Hotline.

Please note that junior and concession season tickets in the Family Stand (Broomloan Rear) do not include celtic fixtures. Only adults season tickets in this area will include celtic fixtures.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Pointless yes. But NOT selling at the counter improves your chances as have thought unless you were planning on coming over.

Worried as fuck that i'll not get one :lol:

Hows the four payment thing work? I know it says Zebra is only available online but is the four payment option something you'd have to do over the phone, aye?

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Worried as fuck that i'll not get one :lol:

Hows the four payment thing work? I know it says Zebra is only available online but is the four payment option something you'd have to do over the phone, aye?

Looks like the zebra 4 instalment option isn't available over the phone, only if you purchase online.

Don't make it easy for folk but it's probably procedural due to credit agreements or something.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Looks like the zebra 4 instalment option isn't available over the phone, only if you purchase online.

Don't make it easy for folk but it's probably procedural due to credit agreements or something.

The 4 instalment is different to the Zebra finance mate , I didn’t think you could do the 4 instalments online had to be in the ticket office

Just now, Bronzy said:

Can you do the Rangers 4 instalments online?

Didn’t think it was possible

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

The 4 instalment is different to the Zebra finance mate , I didn’t think you could do the 4 instalments online had to be in the ticket office

Didn’t think it was possible

On the FAQ's it says you have to do the Rangers 4 instalments through the phone, how would that work?

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Looks like I'll be on the website with the phone beside me then.

Ridiculous, but oh well.

As a fan attempting to buy a season ticket you can’t... 

attend the TO to buy it,

use the 4 monthly installment set up the majority use, 

use the phone and manage to get a season ticket within the hour

use the website and manage to get a season ticket within the hour. 

What you can do is use a third party finance company so essentially pay extra for the ST if you don’t have the average £600 to buy it outright. 

When it’s wrote down like that it’s a fucking joke IMO

Ticket office appear to have completely fucked me over, sent me an email and phoned me ages ago saying card details had expired so filled out form with new details told ticket office woman this on the phone as I pay 4 monthly guess what no payment taken, messaged SLO twice he can reply to tweets from some I see. Gutted checked online nothing i basket look like I’ve lost my ticket 

26 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Ticket office appear to have completely fucked me over, sent me an email and phoned me ages ago saying card details had expired so filled out form with new details told ticket office woman this on the phone as I pay 4 monthly guess what no payment taken, messaged SLO twice he can reply to tweets from some I see. Gutted checked online nothing i basket look like I’ve lost my ticket 

Can you get down to the TO tomorrow early doors and hopefully get something sorted before all seats go?