Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, Bronzy said:

On the FAQ's it says you have to do the Rangers 4 instalments through the phone, how would that work?

Aye, just phone at 9am mate. Will be a joke trying to get through but just needs to be done - the only 4 month instalments available online are the Zebra Finance ones (plus a 10 month Zebra one) but that goes through a credit check and is a higher cost so it’s dumb if you just want the 4 month one 

they take your debit card details and just debit your 1st payment straight away then 1 each month from the start of July 

genuinely don’t understand why the stupid cunts can’t make it available to people online 

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Ticket office appear to have completely fucked me over, sent me an email and phoned me ages ago saying card details had expired so filled out form with new details told ticket office woman this on the phone as I pay 4 monthly guess what no payment taken, messaged SLO twice he can reply to tweets from some I see. Gutted checked online nothing i basket look like I’ve lost my ticket 

You checked your order history to see if it says you've purchased it

4 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

See if I’m buying a season ticket for me and my dad do I need to register him to a friends and family thing or can I just buy the two tickets? 

Aye he’ll need his own Rangers number and it’ll need to be added in your Friends & Family bit when buying it you’ll need to allocate his Rangers number to one ticket and your own to one

if you do it over the phone they’ll sort it themselves 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Aye he’ll need his own Rangers number and it’ll need to be added in your Friends & Family bit when buying it you’ll need to allocate his Rangers number to one ticket and your own to one

if you do it over the phone they’ll sort it themselves 

Ffs.. cheers. Glad I noticed that now. Would’ve been raging if I got through tomorrow and they then asked for his number. I’m looking to do the 10month finance so will need to do it online. 

42 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Just keeps saying can’t be displayed, 

Surely the would be in touch to get your payment method sorted? I know it's going to be a nightmare but definitely phone this morning. Use the 0371 number though because it's an enquiry and not a purchase. You might just have a better chance of getting through.

Good luck!

1 minute ago, cbagan92 said:

Get through to the ticket office the woman says "phone back at 9", try to call back and the ticket office is too busy can't win 

It’s still not 9?

There has to be a concerted effort from a number of fans after this shambles to force changes. 

Ive had a ST for years so I was totally oblivious to this shambles, apart from the away games carry on but this is so outdated and made as difficult as possible that it’s actually a joke people are having to go through literally one avenue to get a season ticket because the other charges you a fortune per minute. 

I’d bet there is no other football club in the world whose ticket centre doesn’t physically sell STs the day of a general sale