***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

The VAR adds so much drama to it, it's been brilliant IMO for this tournament. You just have to get used to it. 

Aye it’s growinf on me, I’d like to see it move away from the “clear and obvious mistakes only” territory and just give managers 3 challenges each per match to get referees to use VAR for decisions they think are wrong.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uruguay vs Portugal

France vs Argentina

Brazil vs Mexico

England/Belgium vs Japan/Senegal/Colombia

--------------------------------------------

Spain vs Russia

Croatia vs Denmark

Sweden vs Switzerland

England/Belgium vs Japan/Senegal/Colombia

Top half of the draw defo more trickier!

More trickier? ?

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

England have a real decent chance at this. 

They’re the only side who have looked remotely decent, although Brazil look as if they’re coasting it tonight. 

Fucked if they play Columbia. 

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

England have a real decent chance at this. 

They’re the only side who have looked remotely decent, although Brazil look as if they’re coasting it tonight. 

They've played Tunisia and Panama ffs. 

And aye, Croatia haven't looked remotely decent at all. 

THINK this has just about won! Don't know how though. Brazil game was on 13 corners on before 70 minutes and cards were flying about late on in the Swiss game! Only won due to Brazil second goal as they then started to piss about for the last 20 minutes!

2-6 Goals, 2-6 Cards, 7-14 Corners All In Each Match @18/119.75/1

Wed 15:00 - #YourOdds - Germany, Mexico, Brazil & Switzerland Matches - #YourOdds - Multi Match

YourOdds

Open

Stake: £10.00To return:£207.59

I feel sorry for the England players because you just know atleast 1 of them  young guys is gonna be the scapegoat that will take the worst of the abuse and prob another couple will be slaughtered when they end up put out because cunts have gone crazy overboard after 2 easy games 

25 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

They've played Tunisia and Panama ffs. 

And aye, Croatia haven't looked remotely decent at all. 

What’s your point? They played whats in front of them and beat them. They’ve always struggled against minnows so Panama was a decent result, even although their media blew it up into something it wasn’t, still a decent result

I meant like the bigger teams. France, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Spain etc have struggled so its opened up for the best of the rest like England, Croatia and Belgium to go for it. 

4 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

I like it as well I think it's took pressure off the refs on decisions so letting more tackles go that might normally get a foul as they have tv backup.

Look at the reaction of the Korean players once it was given. That is a moment those Korean players will never forget. It's pure drama, entertainment and the right decision!

Archived