***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the slightest bit interested in tbe World Cup, but even less so after I caught the very end of today's game & that reprobate Giggs is being interviewed & they have a female interviewer & a black burd being interviewed ?????  Won't be watchin any more. 

6 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Not the slightest bit interested in tbe World Cup, but even less so after I caught the very end of today's game & that reprobate Giggs is being interviewed & they have a female interviewer & a black burd being interviewed ?????  Won't be watchin any more. 

Ok then.

12 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Duck and cover! Ronnie's launching his toys oot the pram.

22 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

:lol: 

24 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

that was sonny alooko ya transphobic bastard 

11 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

What's the prizes up for grabs out of curiosity?

Well, I tried to push some depraved sexual acts, but it turns out all she's willing to compete for is, if I win, her making me some elaborate meal and, if she wins, I've to bake her a cake.

I guess this is what getting older is. Sad face.

Saudi Arabia were about as ineffective a team as I can remember in a World Cup game they offered nothing.

That Omar boy at the back was hilarious, he was like Efe Ambrose on LSD.

Golovin and Cheryshev impressed me but I’m still convinced Russia go out to Egypt 

5 hours ago, ronniescu said:

I had a rant about this the other day.....you can't put any sport on now where it is either presented by a female or they have a female as one of the analysts.....it's equality going nuts!!

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Well, I tried to push some depraved sexual acts, but it turns out all she's willing to compete for is, if I win, her making me some elaborate meal and, if she wins, I've to bake her a cake.

I guess this is what getting older is. Sad face.

At least you tried!

Archived