***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Belgium are massively overrated, can't believe people actually thought they would win this tournament!

Roberto Martinez will never win a World Cup 

11 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

I know this is off topic but I was having a discussion with a mate about this on Saturday night. I honestly don't know when Scotland will win a game again, we are at the same level as the Liechtensteins and Moldovas these days. The last squad Scotland announced would probably struggle to beat those teams. 

I don't see Mccleish being in the job long, you can't continue to employ a manager who doesn't win games. And the longer their struggle goes on the harder it gets to qualify because of the seeding format. 

I had a spell for a year or two after we were demoted where I actively wanted Scotland to get beat. Hated the SFA and the fenians running the national team and wearing the jersey. Now, as sad as it is, I just don't care if they win, lose or draw. 

There really should be a public outcry about these fuckin amateurs in the SFA, the media should be slaughtering them and they should be hounded out.

The Icelandic association has shown with a bit of organisation it can be done.

Mon the japs. Honestly tho if England are ever gonna win the World Cup again this is the year they have to do it when you look at the teams knocked out and the route to the final. Still think France look the best so far.

Just now, MrMckee said:

Mon the japs. Honestly tho if England are ever gonna win the World Cup again this is the year they have to do it when you look at the teams knocked out and the route to the final. Still think France look the best so far.

Uruguay for me

Archived