***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

n heedered him, regardleiss of him holding his face and going down like a fairy, defo a red

For violent conduct? Seen worse In a creche. Petulant and endangered no cunt, so yellow Is just right for me.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

What the fuck is Mina doing there? Embarrassing stuff.

Its the cheat's sport now. 

No class on display but lots of cynicism and cuntishness so far.

Just now, BrotherTJ said:

Aye it is.

They usually come to life nearer the end as tiredness kicks in though

I think a lot of teams will just be too scared to lose, happy to sit in and possibly even be happy to get to pens (which is fine, if it's successful). As a spectacle though not so great to watch.

Goals will change games though (obviously!). Desperately need a goal to get this game going................

Dele Alli is the most overrated player in English football. Yes, he makes good late runs into the box and can finish but the rest of his game is totally average. Always seems to be on the edge of games, touch slack, passing poor, he tries the double drag back every single game. Get him off for Loftus Cheek and Young off for Rose. 

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Dele Alli is the most overrated player in English football. Yes, he makes good late runs into the box and can finish but the rest of his game is totally average. Always seems to be on the edge of games, touch slack, passing poor, he tries the double drag back every single game. Get him off for Loftus Cheek and Young off for Rose. 

I’m an Arsenal fan but I’ll defend Alli and say that he’s carrying an injury.

On his day he can be unplayable and he’s a far better player than any other England midfielder.

18 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yellow seems right to me. Headbut lol. Gies peace.

Henderson indulging in some Neymarism there. Embarrassing. 

Deafening silence from the commentators and the pundits in the studio. Tapped on the chin but went down like a sack of spuds holding his face..........what a fanny.

By the laws of the game it should have been a red though.

Just now, RS4_wul said:

Deafeninim silence from the commentators and the pundits in the studio. Tapped on the chin but went down like a sack of spuds holding his face..........what a fanny.

By the laws of the game it should have been a red though.

Which law? Not being wide, but genuinely doubt It should. Never violent or dangerous enough. Was petulant at most.

But yeah. Im Watching Greek commentary, but Im not surprised by the English.

Archived