***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I think Trippier is better than Walker in every aspect apart from speed tbh

Not quite for me, yet although I do rate Trippier. Feel a bit of Trent Alexander Arnold. Think he's got a pretty decent future too but he's just unlucky to behind those two (depending of course if Walker will always remain in the 3).

Like I mentioned before Portugal got Euro 2016 by only winning one game over 90 minutes or something, anything can happen with fine margins 

There's been close games all over the tournament with a lot of the usual suspects out. England like any other country can legitimately start to think there's an opportunity here, doesn't mean they definitely will go further obviously 

You just know that Nicola Sturgeon has battered her husband tonight, Salmond is in huff with a jar of Nutella and the Tartan Trannies are crying into their skirts. Fuck them all. 

Very poor English team, as much with the timewasting and hystreonics as that awful Columbia side. On the whole they deserved to go through, Columbia should have focused on playing rather than get at England.and the ref constantly. That said, a decent Swedish side, with a physical presence will be a real test for them.

Archived