***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

8 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I was disappointed with Colombia tonight. Four years ago they were one of the teams of the tournament, but without James Rodriguez, they just resorted to the old South American playbook of spoiling tactics.

They’d have played a more expansive game if James was fit IMO 

He’s one of their few world class footballers and they had nobody to fill his boots. 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm not a massive fan but the way this boy is treated is ridiculous. Certainly seems to be a vendetta against him by many of the rags. Just pathetic.

He is gonna be slaughtered when they eventually go out , it's shite to treat a young guy the way they do 

14 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

I don't think Sterling is that great. It's just at Man City he's playing with absolute quality all over the pitch and so he does better. But he's certainly no exceptional player and a big danger. His shooting is awful. 

Overated mate. 

6 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Can't wait to hear the bitter nationalists and celtic fans in work this morning moaning and greeting.

Seen that pathetic childish snp mps made sure that English mps missed the game by extending last night voting session by several hours deliberately. I am embarrassed to have them misrepresenting this country with their cunttish antics :megaanguish:

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Overated mate. 

Doesn't hit the ball knowing he is going to score, just smash the thing. Rashford should be playing ahead of him.  It's too weak from Sterling in the final 3rd. End product is not good enough. 

Archived