***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:UK:

Scotland striker Jason Cummings has been filmed celebrating England's dramatic World Cup penalty shoot-out victory over Colombia.

The former Hibs and Rangers star posted videos on his Instagram account while enjoying the last 16 clash in a fan-zone with friends.

And despite Scotland's age-old rivalry with the Three Lions, Cummings was right in amongst the party as Gareth Southgate's side qualified for the last eight in Russia.

Cummings posted two clips, one during English national anthem God Save the Queen and one following Harry Kane's penalty opener.

Stupid Swedish cunt in the press saying the English players are earning too much to care. :lol: 

We'll ignore that Spain won the Euro's twice and the World Cup whilst being some of the highest earners in the World. 

What a clown.

Fuck Lustig and fuck Henrik Larson. 

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Stupid Swedish cunt in the press saying the English players are earning too much to care. :lol: 

We'll ignore that Spain won the Euro's twice and World Cup whilst being some of the highest earners in the World. 

What a clown.

Fuck Lustig and fuck Henrik Larson. 

And anything else connecting with they filthy cunts.

4 hours ago, GT66 said:

Think Sweden should be an easier tie than Colombia. 

England will be 2 up by half time. 

Actually think it'll be at least the same,  if not more  dire from a neutral pov.

Who'll win? f'knows.  But at least England know they can win a penalty shoot-out.

I predict an horrific game of football with England winning one nil from a set piece. Sweden will do what they do, i.e bore the tits off everyone and with England not having any really special players apart from Kane and at a push Delle Alli this all adds up to being the worst quarter final to watch by a mile.Both teams will be delighted they are playing each other cos lets be honest, bar Russia they would have hardly any chance against any of the others.

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

I predict an horrific game of football with England winning one nil from a set piece. Sweden will do what they do, i.e bore the tits off everyone and with England not having any really special players apart from Kane and at a push Delle Alli this all adds up to being the worst quarter final to watch by a mile.Both teams will be delighted they are playing each other cos lets be honest, bar Russia they would have hardly any chance against any of the others.

Been shit this tournament, would rather play Loftus-Cheek than Alli.

Archived