***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Spain vs Portugal can't come quick enough.

If they weren't team mates,  I put a tenner on Ramos giving away a 100% red card and only a free kick being given against Ronaldo. Don't think I could even make that tough. Almost every game I've seen Ramos play (since he moved in the middle) he should've either been sent off (and hadn't) or given away a penalty (and getting away with it). 

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The sooner this shite ends and real fitbaws back the better.  Absolutely fucking boring. 

i'm watching these games so far and all i want is to see Rangers play. it's boring as hell. hopefully once this group stage is out the way it'll get better.

Just now, Inigo said:

Get used to it seeing as they're going to increase the number of teams by 50%. Quality will be diluted even more.

we have the likes of Qatar and US, Canada, and Mexico to look forward to over the next couple world cups. as if it's no shit enough without them.

10 minutes ago, billym27 said:

i'm watching these games so far and all i want is to see Rangers play. it's boring as hell. hopefully once this group stage is out the way it'll get better.

See if someone told me at the end of the season I’d be chokeing to watch they shitebags play again, I’d have laughed at them. :lol: 

Just now, GOAT said:

See if someone told me at the end of the season I’d be chokeing to watch they shitebags play again, I’d have laughed at them. :lol: 

ano lol. well hopefully next season doesn't have as many shite bags.

15 minutes ago, billym27 said:

we have the likes of Qatar and US, Canada, and Mexico to look forward to over the next couple world cups. as if it's no shit enough without them.

Ach well at least the biggest shot of all will not be there and neither will the tartan Trannies. 

Archived