***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Well yes they had a point because historically they’ve struggled like fuck to beat smaller at any tournament or in general really. 

So they were genuinely stunned because they were pumping one of the worst sides ever to appear at the world cup?

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

They're about to get to the world cup semi finals, they're quite entitled to be excited about it

Imagine the helmets up here if Scotland ever qualify for a tournament again:lol:

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

So they were genuinely stunned because they were pumping one of the worst sides ever to appear at the world cup?

They were shocked obviously when was the last time they beat a smaller team like that at a tournament? No hard to understand. Not many people would’ve had them 5-0 up at half time, most were expecting 2,3-0 but probably thinking it’ll be a struggle like Iceland etc

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

They're about to get to the world cup semi finals, they're quite entitled to be excited about it

I don't get this as well. 

Boys in my work are constantly moaning about the commentators cheering on England, well they are English :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

They were shocked obviously when was the last time they beat a smaller team like that at a tournament? No hard to understand. Not many people would’ve had them 5-0 up at half time, most were expecting 2,3-0 but probably thinking it’ll be a struggle like Iceland etc

Tunisia less than a week before.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Tunisia less than a week before.

Hahaha can’t believe I’m responding to this. 

England 6-1 Panama

England 2-1 Tunisia courtesy of a 94th minute goal. 

Like I said when was the last time they beat a smaller team like that ( like they beat Panama incase it’s that’s too hard to understand). 

Archived