***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

16 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I don't think any of them can be questioned for effort. However IMO Lingard wasn't outstanding. I just think the final ball or decision making from those three has been lacking. In fairness to Lingard and Alli they made the 2nd so ultimately they've done their job but an Alli goal could be compared to a Windass performance! So many times though England wasted opportunities in the final 3rd IMO. I actually do like Lingard however he's not playing as well as he has done for Man U IMO.

It's obviously unfair to compare but against a Belgium or a France they won't get the same amount of chances. They will have to be more creative and clinical than they have been so far. And on the flip side, Lukaku, Hazard and De Bruyne for example will more than likely punish them at the other end.

Ffs...

IMO.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, gsa said:

Fair play if that works out mate, I'd be mega surprised if Russia won though. 

Aye mate its risky, I'm surprised they've done as well as they have looking at their form going into the World Cup

Only 8 quid anyway, so I'll let it run and see how it goes. 

Done not bad off this WC

16 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Fuck off with your homophobia, you sturgeon loving assclown!

I voted no but that guy clearly loves it up the devils passage, was just pointing it out, they can bang away aw day, doesn’t bother me...sorry for being a Scottish Glasgow Rangers fan, is that no allowed?

Just now, keithgersbear said:

Russia Croatia will be the biggest match in the history of both of those nations tonight. Think we will see a very dramatic match. 

Not sure who will win this, will Modric show up, looking forward to a great game AND an added bonus, got the house to myself so no one to annoy me. 

4 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Russia Croatia will be the biggest match in the history of both of those nations tonight. Think we will see a very dramatic match. 

Surely Croatia France in 1998 was Croatia's biggest match?

10 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

I voted no but that guy clearly loves it up the devils passage, was just pointing it out, they can bang away aw day, doesn’t bother me...sorry for being a Scottish Glasgow Rangers fan, is that no allowed?

Away and take your face for a shite!

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not sure who will win this, will Modric show up, looking forward to a great game AND an added bonus, got the house to myself so no one to annoy me. 

I hate watching football on tv with company...can never concentrate properly on the game.

14 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

No problem you having a pop at the bufties, but GLASGOW Rangers, FFS

Archived