***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boaby Bear said:

just proves to me that Ronaldo is better than that wee dribbly wank Messi, Ronaldo steps up and does the bizness when called upon, that wee fanny Messi just disappears when the going gets tough.

Even more ridiculous is the wee Messi fanboys claiming he was better than Maradonna, load of shite. 

3 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

just proves to me that Ronaldo is better than that wee dribbly wank Messi, Ronaldo steps up and does the bizness when called upon, that wee fanny Messi just disappears when the going gets tough.

Ronaldo could sign for any team on the planet, adapt to their style and thrive.  Messi? Well not so much.

Yet Ronaldo supposedly has the bigger ego ?

1 minute ago, Boaby Bear said:

Tbh Portugal have a team that plays a certain way that allows CR to strut his stuff, he only plays in the last third. Argentina expect Messi to do everything. 

Just now, King Jela said:

Ronaldo could sign for any team on the planet, adapt to their style and thrive? Messi? Well not so much.

Yet Ronaldo supposedly has the bigger ego ?

That's the exact argument I put to all the wee gimpy Messi fangirls. He needs a team to play around him, but Ronaldo will play around the team. 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Thought he was awful. Dybala looked there best player and in two games he had played 20 mins.

Not saying Messi was good in this match I am saying tha Argentina are shit with Messi doing his stuff is their only game plan. If Messi doesn't, they are fucked as tonight showed. 

Archived