***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tm91 said:

England can beat Colombia but I wouldn't put money on it. I'm not convinced that England can deal with James and the front three.

I agree they couldn’t keep a clean sheet against Tunisia or Panama, never mind the Colombian forward line. Thought the keeper looked dodgy tonight as well.

Hope England and Belgium both get put out in the last 16.

The way both have approached the game against each other is really poor and to be honest the managers clearly don't have much belief in their players if looking for the 'easy' route to the final.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Eric Dier's one of the most over-rated international players going at the moment.

Another one of them holding midfielders that doesn't do anything but people ram it down your throat about doing dirty work you can't see/how every team needs someone like that/you know nothing about football etc etc.

He's literally a nothing player.

I put a bet on were he had to win 2 tackles, dont even think he attempted 1 never mind win 1.

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

English media already talking about meeting Brazil in the final. Madness! I don't mind if they win or lose but they just set themselves up for a mighty fall. They never seem to learn......

It's madness at the moment, all the media have simply discounted today as a glorified friendly - no shame shown, trying to dress up the farce, as they all knew that was the plan. The arrogance to discount Columbia will probably be their undoing, when you look at it they have won against two of the worst sides in the competition.  I'm off to the local turf accountant to invest in Columbia winning the cup.

25 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

For those few tartan tranny lovers getting all upset about England...

IMG-20180628-WA0015.jpg

Dunno mate about loving kilts and such, but I reckon that's  nearer than England will be in 2018 and on.  The saviour of Engurland   'Arry will need his own "Hand of God" to win this time around.

No team has shone for me, so far, but if Belgium B can comfortably beat England , albeit sans Kane, don't fancy their chances much.

Purely IMHO, OFC

And I don't hate England.  I genuinely wish  this bunch of young lads ATB, it's just the English media and that fucking tosser Lineker that gets on my diddies!

5 hours ago, BrotherTJ said:

Dunno mate about loving kilts and such, but I reckon that's  nearer than England will be in 2018 and on.  The saviour of Engurland   'Arry will need his own "Hand of God" to win this time around.

No team has shone for me, so far, but if Belgium B can comfortably beat England , albeit sans Kane, don't fancy their chances much.

Purely IMHO, OFC

And I don't hate England.  I genuinely wish  this bunch of young lads ATB, it's just the English media and that fucking tosser Lineker that gets on my diddies!

You do realise that it was an England B team as well

Archived