Jimmy Nicholl

gersandy

Just now, gersandy said:

Can’t see it on here, looks like Jimmy isn’t part of Gerard’s staff and is leaving the club.

I think his experience in this country would have been invaluable for Gerrard, even for one year.

Nope. Clean break required. Thanks for filling in but time to move on.

2 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He is as bad as Murty !!! Yesterday’s team selection and then the substitution bring on Hodson and moving Halliday into the middle cost us 3 points

A bit harsh. Hodson (however shite he is) is able to play left back. It was either that or bring Docherty into midfield.

3 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He is as bad as Murty !!! Yesterday’s team selection and then the substitution bring on Hodson and moving Halliday into the middle cost us 3 points

was going to write the same  how he started with goss yesterday  was a mystery  he has hardly played since he got shown up with the pace of the old firm game at ibrox  yet he puts him in to a simlilar game  at least he took him off but we were 3 down by then

Said it yesterday but one of the real positives to the Gerrard appointment is that he isn't a "Rangers man".

Had my fill of people coming in that have that title. Too many decisions are made as a result due to blind fucking loyalty to mates 

Did what he could in the past months to help Murty out, best to move on. Total clearout of all first team staff is needed and that's what's happening. The quality of staff Gerrard is bringing from Liverpool is far superior to anything we've had in the past decade, they are here to make sure Gerrard can do the job and go back to Liverpool in a few years a success.

27 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Where as against Aberdeen his subs rescued us a point. 

Any manager who brings Hodson on though can’t be right in the head :lol:

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Have absolutely no time for sentimental stuff when it comes to the team so correct decision! 

Im sure Jimmy will do some hospitality work for us as he has done previously however. 

Jimmy Nicholl has worked hard for several clubs since leaving Rangers whilst others it seem are professional hangers on,Jimmy Nicholl won't want any sentimentality he'll simply find himself another job.

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Jimmy Nicholl has worked hard for several clubs since leaving Rangers whist others it seem are professional hangers on,Jimmy Nicholl won't want any sentimentality he'll simply find himself another job.

I’m sure he will aye! He’s still done the odd gig at Rangers over the years & I would expect that to continue! (My point being that he will continue to be involved with the club, and rightly so) 

He said himself the other day "i was only brought here to help Graeme, so i knew what i was coming into i know my position is in question, dont worry about me"

Thanks for the efforts is all i can say, maybe could have been 4th with out him.