1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

In what way? Please expand how this is where we find ourselves today?

In a nutshell mate a guy in charge that believes a signing like MOH is in the the best intererst of Rangers Football Club is at best deluded at worst bloody incompetent idiot.

Happy to sit and coin it in at our expense. Wages that should be used for guys that actually want to represent our Great Club!

If he was playing well than it wouldn't bother me so much but the fact he's here stealing a wage and this is just like rubbing it in our faces. Has no respect for our great club and traditions with his fuck all effort to get in the team and couldn't care less. Get him to fuck please asap!!!!!

Catholic schools seem like a bit of an anachronism in secular modern day Scotland. 

Hopefully they’ll be abolished in the not too distant future.  The faith it force feeds its students is one of the most shameful organisations in history.

Oh aye, and MO’H is utter pish.

So MOH is in a Catholic Church talking to a congregation ( that i can safely assume are all Catholics) about attending a Catholic scbool???

What fuckin school did they all go to then? Thats like me starting a thread in here talking about what it's like to attend a game at Ibrox!!!