Our players hanging about with Scott Allan in Dubai..

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I dont think its good enough to say "aye but they all know one another" - that is potentially a career-ending tackle that Allen put in. Still, as long as they all get to Dubai quick, that's the main thing.

Is windass the thickest player we have had on our books? I say yes.

20 pager.

I'd put him up there. He's the moron's moron. A dumbed down Balotelli, if that's possible.

3 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

This wouldn’t have been an issue if Allan wasn’t such a turncoat bastard who went out his way to make an attempt at seriously injuring one of our players hours before.

They should be ashamed of themselves, not only were they an embarrassment to the club with they performances this season, some then have the audacity to go and run it in our faces afterwards by partying with the enemy, rather than keeping the head down and contemplating just how mediocre they’ve been. 

Personally, If i were Rossiter I’d be fucking raging. 

Gerrard, Ferdinand, Lampard etc are on record saying they couldn’t be mates with each other because they wanted to win at their clubs so badly. These guys at our club don’t have a fucking clue.

The best we can hope for is that Gerrard takes note of this happening, and if he truely has the high standards that everyone says he does, he gets rid of all involved in this situation.

At the end of the day, these players should be getting held to the same standards that Gerrard had as a player, where winning is all that matters, anything less is failure.

Wes and Windass, pack your bags and get yourselves to fuck.

Agree 100% it's that concentrated rivalry that makes Gerrard, Ferdinand and likes elite players on an echelon or 2 above these imposters. 

Gerrard, I would hope/think will get rid of these weak minded losers

Couldn't give 2 shits who windass goes on holiday with.

I can't decided if he is stupid or just trolling. He surely must have known the reaction posting it on social media would get, especially after the game on Sunday.

I really hope the guy is gone in the summer but that's due to his vanishing acts on the pitch and his overall attitude.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Couldn't give 2 shits who windass goes on holiday with.

I can't decided if he is stupid or just trolling. He surely must have known the reaction posting it on social media would get, especially after the game on Sunday.

I really hope the guy is gone in the summer but that's due to his vanishing acts on the pitch and his overall attitude.

there's 2 options. Either he is the thickest least self-aware footballer on the planet - or he has done this knowing the reaction that was coming.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We expect them to fuck off on holiday stay off social media and ponder just how shit they were this season. 

But instead we have this cunt Windass posting on social media while he has a laugh and a joke with the cunt who tried to snap his team mates leg just hours before. 

The quicker him, that sad sack excuse for a goalie and a fair few more fuck off from our club the better. 

Windass being a complete idiot is a different matter. 

Imagine being Jordan Rossiter the next time you are in the dressing room asking Windass if he enjoyed his jolly with the wee prick that had a good go at breaking his leg.

I don’t think there is any malice in it, the man is just thick as shite in the neck of a bottle.

25 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

there's 2 options. Either he is the thickest least self-aware footballer on the planet - or he has done this knowing the reaction that was coming.

I honestly think he's done it knowing the reaction that was coming.

He comes across as the type who likes to wind up people

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I honestly think he's done it knowing the reaction that was coming.

He comes across as the type who likes to wind up people

Well jokers are nothing new when you consider who we’ve had in the dressing room over the years.

Playing pranks on your mates after training or whatever is fine.

Trolling the supporters that pay for your livelihood is like a TSB boss uploading a video of accessing their internet banking hours after the complete fuck up that left customers without their access.

The guy is a wank and the sooner someone puts in a concrete bid the sooner he can do this sort of shit elsewhere. Talent or no talent he’s not Rangers material.

21 minutes ago, KWBear said:

I'm not surprised by it, I remember seeing Barry Ferguson out on the piss with John Hartson in glasgow years ago. Saw Craig Moore out with one of their players as well, can't remember who it was right enough but it's been happening for years. What fucking pisses me off is these fuckwits spreading it all over social media without a fuck being given. 

If they are pals behind the scenes then its unavoidable, but to be peddling it online and openly having a laugh with scum players after a horrific season in which we have been embarrassed in perpetuity, is a fucking piss take. 

Agree with the cunt on twitter who gave that no-mark goalkeeper of ours a hard time, and for name dropping that fat blowhard mouthpiece cunt Dean Windass an all. For me, half of Josh's problems stem from his dick of a dad who is endlessly whoring his son out on social media to all and sundry in the fucking hope that Real Madrid come in for him. Fuck off Dean. And fuck off Wes for the snide reply to a fan who has dug you out for acting the cunt. Fuck off the lot of these cunts, just hope Gerrard has a spine and the autonomy to ship these nobodies out to whatever lower league english club will take them. 

bet your bollocks to a barndance that not one of these hopeless, spineless cunts will be seen playing football at any relevant level once they leave Rangers. This linking of Windass to premier league teams is laughable, if he does sign for one of them it will be 6 months before he's on the bench and then getting shipped out on loan to the likes of Fleetwood for a league 1 scrap. 

Cunts. 

Don’t hold back mate! Say what you feel! ? ?