Blackpool End of Season Party

scottyc06

3 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

How fuckin good was that last night?

Mate I’ll be honest I was still fucked from the night before so could Nae really appreciate it as much as I should have I was ready for my bed and chocking for it too finish by around half 12.  I had only had an hours sleep up all night on the swally and the gear.  Up and on it now aswell and we’re supposed to be checking out at ten I’ll be up aw night I think. 

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Worse one yet. They have to sort the issue out. Even prices of drinks dearer than any other year. Defos need a change a venue again.

aye i think i ended up having two pints the whole time cause i wasnt waiting 45 mins to pay over the odds for watered down lager.

To be fair the staff were that useless that i asked for 2 pints and got 3 and they forgot to ask for my money so it worked out ok :pipe:

i say they should patch the ice arena and find a better venue, i reckon it would have been good at the tables but it wasnt great in the stands, but i reckon it was the best they could do considering how many folk were there

would defo go again tho

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

aye i think i ended up having two pints the whole time cause i wasnt waiting 45 mins to pay over the odds for watered down lager.

To be fair the staff were that useless that i asked for 2 pints and got 3 and they forgot to ask for my money so it worked out ok :pipe:

i say they should patch the ice arena and find a better venue, i reckon it would have been good at the tables but it wasnt great in the stands, but i reckon it was the best they could do considering how many folk were there

would defo go again tho

Totally agree mate. They really have to change venue. Its changed past few years.

11 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

would defo go again tho

Waiting for drinks at busy venues is always a spoiler, they should have the beer machines like they had at Albert Square in Manchester that pour 24? pints at a time after loading in with the big tray with empty glasses.

6 hours ago, pcbear said:

Waiting for drinks at busy venues is always a spoiler, they should have the beer machines like they had at Albert Square in Manchester that pour 24? pints at a time after loading in with the big tray with empty glasses.

pubs and venues should have seperate queues for folk wanting a pint, nothing worse than waiting in line for 2 pints and the guy in front of you starts ordering all sorts of fucking cocktails etc, and when its a bunch of football fans the majority will be drinking pints they should have had folk just pouring pints constantly and there wouldnt have been such a big queue

that said they Blackpool RSC did their best with the time they had and did their best to accomodate all the Bears there and should be applauded for it. Its a pity wed never get away with something of that scale up here without constant polis harrasment and calls to shut it down.

9 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

pubs and venues should have seperate queues for folk wanting a pint, nothing worse than waiting in line for 2 pints and the guy in front of you starts ordering all sorts of fucking cocktails etc, and when its a bunch of football fans the majority will be drinking pints they should have had folk just pouring pints constantly and there wouldnt have been such a big queue

that said they Blackpool RSC did their best with the time they had and did their best to accomodate all the Bears there and should be applauded for it. Its a pity wed never get away with something of that scale up here without constant polis harrasment and calls to shut it down.

You do get it up here, it’s called charlie & the ghirls or the wolfe tones. Fucking disgraceful.

• 11 months later...