7 years ago the day since Rugby Park

GOAT

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Starting to forget what it’s like to win league titles fuck sake. :lol: 

Feels like a lifetime ago man

To think that glorious day . We weren't going to win the league for over 7 years . You would never had thought it

Thankfully I was there to experience it .

16 minutes ago, Smile said:

We have become a mediocre team with mediocre players that everyone thinks are great looking at most posts many posters want to keep most of the shite which will only end with us trailing the scum once again and not laying a glove on them.

I got dizzy reading that mate

I burst my cousins lip open for the second or third goal, he just stopped celebrating grabbed and told me I’d burst his lip open I just looked at him and went so wit?  And we both just went bonkers again. :lol: 

great day.  

40 minutes ago, Smile said:

We have become a mediocre team with mediocre players that everyone thinks are great looking at most posts many posters want to keep most of the shite which will only end with us trailing the scum once again and not laying a glove on them.

Most are mediocre but I think it's an exaggeration to say everyone thinks they look great or that many posters want to keep most of them. I'd say most want shot of most of them tbh.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I asked my boy in the car last night if he remembered winning the league that day because he was only 5, he said aye but only vaguely, here's hoping he gets to savour it again soon.

In all seriousness, it’s fucking tragic that there’s a generation that don’t know what it’s like to win a league. 

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I asked my boy in the car last night if he remembered winning the league that day because he was only 5, he said aye but only vaguely, here's hoping he gets to savour it again soon.

The young team don't have a clue just how hard us old team will celebrate a league win when it comes. I'll be taking a week off work minimum, and taking every opportunity to ram it down the throats of the beast scum who have taken such great pleasure in winding us up or twisting the knife at every opportunity when we've been down.