***** The Official Ryder Cup 2018 Thread *****

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Something about him in this type of tournament, get the feeling he really should have played a team sport instead of golf lol

In The Ryder Cup I expect him to beat everyone. It's incredible. He's a big footy fan and just seems to love that team environment. He's had a very fine career and had some decent wins but in stroke play I just don't fancy him to get it done that often. If he could transfer his Ryder Cup form to stroke play he would have won countless more times.

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

In The Ryder Cup I expect him to beat everyone. It's incredible. He's a big footy fan and just seems to love that team environment. He's had a very fine career and had some decent wins but in stroke play I just don't fancy him to get it done that often. If he could transfer his Ryder Cup form to stroke play he would have won countless more times.

Aye its almost like he doesnt have the oomph in stroke play, 

I can imagine him as captain one day though, players would want to play for him

Was just thinking. I bet whoever is stumping up the millions for this Tiger V Phil shoot out match later in the year, must have been squirming in their seat watching the Ryder Cup.

Not a point between them, awful golf and pretty much no spark either. 

7 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was just thinking. I bet whoever is stumping up the millions for this Tiger V Phil shoot out match later in the year, must have been squirming in their seat watching the Ryder Cup.

Not a point between them, awful golf and pretty much no spark either. 

I think Tiger fucked himself mentally getting back and winning, nothing left to give in Paris. I don't like Tiger Tbh but can see there was nothing there. He needs a break to recharge. 

Phil has been shit for too long now. 

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I think Tiger fucked himself mentally getting back and winning, nothing left to give in Paris. I don't like Tiger Tbh but can see there was nothing there. He needs a break to recharge. 

Phil has been shit for too long now. 

Cunts will split it. 

I was nearly bubbling like a big waine when Olazabal breaks down thinking about the Man SEVE..no wonder Europe won.

The Yanks have far too many individuals who won't commit to being a team player whilst Europe seems to always get the chemistry just right. 

Bring on 2020..