Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

***** The Official Ryder Cup 2018 Thread *****

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Something about him in this type of tournament, get the feeling he really should have played a team sport instead of golf lol

Quite possibly, think he feeds off the crowd 

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Quite possibly, think he feeds off the crowd 

And in turn the crowd feed off him, which works onto the other players

Imagine him as your football captain lol

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Something about him in this type of tournament, get the feeling he really should have played a team sport instead of golf lol

In The Ryder Cup I expect him to beat everyone. It's incredible. He's a big footy fan and just seems to love that team environment. He's had a very fine career and had some decent wins but in stroke play I just don't fancy him to get it done that often. If he could transfer his Ryder Cup form to stroke play he would have won countless more times.

21 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

Love the guy. With that accent though, he could probably pass for one of the yanks. 

He colleged in America for 5 years I'm sure

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

In The Ryder Cup I expect him to beat everyone. It's incredible. He's a big footy fan and just seems to love that team environment. He's had a very fine career and had some decent wins but in stroke play I just don't fancy him to get it done that often. If he could transfer his Ryder Cup form to stroke play he would have won countless more times.

Aye its almost like he doesnt have the oomph in stroke play, 

I can imagine him as captain one day though, players would want to play for him

• Like 1

Was just thinking. I bet whoever is stumping up the millions for this Tiger V Phil shoot out match later in the year, must have been squirming in their seat watching the Ryder Cup.

Not a point between them, awful golf and pretty much no spark either. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was just thinking. I bet whoever is stumping up the millions for this Tiger V Phil shoot out match later in the year, must have been squirming in their seat watching the Ryder Cup.

Not a point between them, awful golf and pretty much no spark either. 

I think Tiger fucked himself mentally getting back and winning, nothing left to give in Paris. I don't like Tiger Tbh but can see there was nothing there. He needs a break to recharge. 

Phil has been shit for too long now. 

Seen some rumours of best mates DJ and Koepka having a wee bust up and big Partick Reed has been questioning Furyks captaincy and pairings! Lolz

It looks like the woman who was hit on the eye with a stray tee shot may have lost the sight in said eye. Apparently the doctor confirmed she had an explosion of the eyeball.

Fuck me!

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I think Tiger fucked himself mentally getting back and winning, nothing left to give in Paris. I don't like Tiger Tbh but can see there was nothing there. He needs a break to recharge. 

Phil has been shit for too long now. 

Cunts will split it. 

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Brilliant. 

17 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That’s superb!! Love the passion. No wonder we fucked them. That would make you want to beat them 28-0. 

• Like 1

Superb

Europe are always the better team with USA having the better individuals. 

I was nearly bubbling like a big waine when Olazabal breaks down thinking about the Man SEVE..no wonder Europe won.

The Yanks have far too many individuals who won't commit to being a team player whilst Europe seems to always get the chemistry just right. 

Bring on 2020..