Chris Morgan

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Been reading Gerrard'd autobiography.

He raves about this this guy and his work with him and the Liverpool team.

Credits him with saving his career as he spotted a minor issue in his ankle that could have turned into a career ending injury if not identified early.

Interesting. Great appointment if he's that good. 

Our fitness has been an concern for years. Well publicised nonsense with ally of course, but Warburton was supposedly going to sort it out. We briefly looked fit at the start of the championship season but then appeared off the pace at times. Pedro was the going to supposedly sort it out but we know look further off the pace than we ever have.

I don't know what the fucks been going on but we really need it sorted. We've been paying players a fortune for years, highly paid backroom team, and we're apparently getting little in return. Getting to the desperate point now so we really need Gerrard to make a difference. 

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Interesting. Great appointment if he's that good. 

Our fitness has been an concern for years. Well publicised nonsense with ally of course, but Warburton was supposedly going to sort it out. We briefly looked fit at the start of the championship season but then appeared off the pace at times. Pedro was the going to supposedly sort it out but we know look further off the pace than we ever have.

I don't know what the fucks been going on but we really need it sorted. We've been paying players a fortune for years, highly paid backroom team, and we're apparently getting little in return. Getting to the desperate point now so we really need Gerrard to make a difference. 

From what I've read he's going to be a cracking appointment.

Below highlights some of his work while he was at Liverpool.

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2016/06/25/5664/

Fully agree our fitness have been horrendous for years. We need it sorted out and our players in top condition to go 90mins.

32 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Well be the fittest team in the league next season imo

Read anyone that talks about Gerrard s pool team and the one thing they all say is they are extremely fit.

I really hope that's true. So many false dawns on this. Hopefully Gerrard's the one who'll finally sort us out. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Been reading Gerrard's autobiography.

He raves about this this guy and his work with him and the Liverpool team.

Credits him with saving his career as he spotted a minor issue in his ankle that could have turned into a career ending injury if not identified early.

Is that the one where he spotted something not right on the back of Gerrard’s leg and told him to stay put? I haven’t read the book but my mate who is a Liverpool fan told me the story.

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is that the one where he spotted something not right on the back of Gerrard’s leg and told him to stay put? I haven’t read the book but my mate who is a Liverpool fan told me the story.

Yes that's the one. He spotted it on the back of his ankle, some loose soft tissue.

He had tests run and discovered it was an infection which if Gerrard played a game with could have caused serious career ending damage.