HKFC Soccer Sevens

NeoGeo7

I was in Melbourne last year an the Newcastle Jets were staying in my hotel. My mate was telling me that the owner or chairman was a big bluenose who had been at their RSC to watch matches.  

@KAI I’m amazed you’ve no fitted this into your schedule mate to attend. 

7 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I was in Melbourne last year an the Newcastle Jets were staying in my hotel. My mate was telling me that the owner or chairman was a big bluenose who had been at their RSC to watch matches.  

@KAI I’m amazed you’ve no fitted this into your schedule mate to attend. 

Next year my friend 

Just now, kplfishtank said:

I’d like to go , would probably do it on way to Australia or something like that. 

That crossed my mind too do it on a Australian stop over but combining the two would mean your away for ages, I don’t like that I like 5 days no matter where - the long flight each way doesn’t bother me 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That crossed my mind too do it on a Australian stop over but combining the two would mean your away for ages, I don’t like that I like 5 days no matter where - the long flight each way doesn’t bother me 

I’m opposite , last one I was away 34 days , that was probably too long , going to limit Australia to 21-26 days max. 

8 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I’m opposite , last one I was away 34 days , that was probably too long , going to limit Australia to 21-26 days max. 

That’s my idea of hell mate even if I was enjoying myself 

4 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

It’s just the way the cricket works out. If I was just going to Australia for a break I could fit a lot into 2 weeks easily. 

Time your next visit to Oz to coincide with this 7’s and I’ll come with you 

you can pay to upgrade us to business class as a good will gesture 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Time your next visit to Oz to coincide with this 7’s and I’ll come with you 

you can pay to upgrade us to business class as a good will gesture 

I’m going 2020 to Melbourne but I think it’s in March. 

I couldn’t fly to Australia cattle class it would kill me. Anything over 7 hours and I pay extra or use miles

business would be wasted on you , you can’t even use a knife and fork :lol: 

2 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I’m going 2020 to Melbourne but I think it’s in March. 

I couldn’t fly to Australia cattle class it would kill me. Anything over 7 hours and I pay extra or use miles

business would be wasted on you , you can’t even use a knife and fork :lol: 

You use chop sticks to eat yogurt ya wee spak 

4 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Score?

Won 2-1 ... 1-0 down ... scored 5 mins before the end then scored golden goal seconds before it was going to penalties.

Didn't play well at all but I'll take it

1 minute ago, watpnosurrender said:

10;24

Some man. Cheers.

Wasn't too impressed with us that last game, need to step it up. Is it just me or does Barjonas look terrible even at this level? 

I couldn't believe what I was watching in that 4vs4 in the last game, from the Italian's too ... it's like we both panicked when we had the ball

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Some man. Cheers.

Wasn't too impressed with us that last game, need to step it up. Is it just me or does Barjonas look terrible even at this level? 

I couldn't believe what I was watching in that 4vs4 in the last game, from the Italian's too ... it's like we both panicked when we had the ball

yep there was a lot of panicking just need to stay calm I also think that was the first time we have conceded a goal in this tournament previous games we defended solidly get back to that and win this thing