Half and half shirts?

MisterC

One of my favourite things about modern soccer is the rise of the half and half scarfs you get at grounds these days. Don't know if any of you guys have any but I am getting a wee collection going but rather disappointingly I wasn't able to get an old firm one. As we try to build bridges with other clubs etc I think these scarfs area good way to achieve this.

But, I digress. What I want to know is what folk think of half and half shirts and with Stevie G's arrival whether we will see lots of them which are half Rangers and half Liverpool perhaps with Gerrard on the back? 

Would anyone else get one of these if they ended up going on sale?

Just a logistical perspective how does it work from a copyright and manufacturers perspective. One is Hummel one is Nike. What about the sponsors logo, material etc. So it’s a non starter for that reason.

9EFF4045-36DC-45E4-A951-AFE3BC9C404D.gif.0372d9ec38f362f551ed476fe3f299fd.gif

35 minutes ago, MisterC said:

One of my favourite things about modern soccer is the rise of the half and half scarfs you get at grounds these days. Don't know if any of you guys have any but I am getting a wee collection going but rather disappointingly I wasn't able to get an old firm one. As we try to build bridges with other clubs etc I think these scarfs area good way to achieve this.

But, I digress. What I want to know is what folk think of half and half shirts and with Stevie G's arrival whether we will see lots of them which are half Rangers and half Liverpool perhaps with Gerrard on the back? 

Should get one half Rangers one half sevco.:mutley: in all seriousness though half and half scarfs are bad enough.

56 minutes ago, MisterC said:

200.gif.76d4321919eaa9218d2349905a022e37.gif

59 minutes ago, MisterC said:

4B59D23E-0754-4B98-9428-FE07AD6E1028.gif