Half and half shirts?

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

That's the best idea you have had in a long time, Colin. I'm so enthused by your progressive idea that I'm going out tomorrow to get a scarf done with King Billy on his horse on the right side and  Pope John Paull II and his Popemobile on the left. :fishing:

:lol:

12 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Remember sitting in a half empty Ibrox stadium every other week mate, big Paterson was captain, nothing against him, they were just grim days.

Must admit that in 2012 I thought the crowds would fall away after a couple of years in the wilderness. One positive from the past few years has been that there was no return to the low crowds of the 1980s. 

4 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Must admit that in 2012 I thought the crowds would fall away after a couple of years in the wilderness. One positive from the past few years has been that there was no return to the low crowds of the 1980s. 

They were grim days mate, something you'd never want to see again, that said, when Souness arrived, you couldn't get a ticket for love or money, all us saddos couldn't get a ticket for a match! ?

4 hours ago, MisterC said:

One of my favourite things about modern soccer is the rise of the half and half scarfs you get at grounds these days. Don't know if any of you guys have any but I am getting a wee collection going but rather disappointingly I wasn't able to get an old firm one. As we try to build bridges with other clubs etc I think these scarfs area good way to achieve this.

But, I digress. What I want to know is what folk think of half and half shirts and with Stevie G's arrival whether we will see lots of them which are half Rangers and half Liverpool perhaps with Gerrard on the back? 

Would anyone else get one of these if they ended up going on sale?

Half and half scarfs? Half and half strips?   I love this idea , I have one half Rangers and the other half  Rangers.also :bow:

Why the  fuck would any cunt in their right mind want Rangers/ Hibs, Motherwell, Aberdeen , Dundee Utd or the tarriers anywhere near their body.

And as for building bridges ? Blow the fucking bridges up to fuck and to fuck with Scottish football

Fuck the :UK: Spfl, SFA , labour and the SNP 

7 hours ago, MisterC said:

One of my favourite things about modern soccer is the rise of the half and half scarfs you get at grounds these days. Don't know if any of you guys have any but I am getting a wee collection going but rather disappointingly I wasn't able to get an old firm one. As we try to build bridges with other clubs etc I think these scarfs area good way to achieve this.

But, I digress. What I want to know is what folk think of half and half shirts and with Stevie G's arrival whether we will see lots of them which are half Rangers and half Liverpool perhaps with Gerrard on the back? 

chewin-the-fat-i-can-smell-shite-KeNjjZ.htm

Mister C comes along and makes a suggestion about reaching out to others with a hand of friendship and no one seems interested, which seems strange to me. :whistle:

Then again he did not know the SFA were going to turn bridge building on its head a few hours later.  :mutley:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Mister C comes along and makes a suggestion about reaching out to others with a hand of friendship and no one seems interested, which seems strange to me. :whistle:

Then again he did not know the SFA were going to turn bridge building on its head a few hours later.  :mutley:

It was unintended impeccable timing :lol:

21 hours ago, MisterC said:

This is an obvious piss take