MisterC

Half and half shirts?

One of my favourite things about modern soccer is the rise of the half and half scarfs you get at grounds these days. Don't know if any of you guys have any but I am getting a wee collection going but rather disappointingly I wasn't able to get an old firm one. As we try to build bridges with other clubs etc I think these scarfs area good way to achieve this.

But, I digress. What I want to know is what folk think of half and half shirts and with Stevie G's arrival whether we will see lots of them which are half Rangers and half Liverpool perhaps with Gerrard on the back? 

Would anyone else get one of these if they ended up going on sale?

• Like 1

No

• Like 2

I think the seagulls chase the trawler

• Like 1

Half Rangers, half UVF would be quite nice.

• Like 1

Needs to be some orange thrown in though. So maybe split into thirds?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😭😭😭😭😭🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭😭😭🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭😭🤮🤮🤮🤮

You're only building half a bridge mate.

Just get the other teams scarf worn with pride, that will get them to accept and love us far quicker 👍

Just a logistical perspective how does it work from a copyright and manufacturers perspective. One is Hummel one is Nike. What about the sponsors logo, material etc. So it’s a non starter for that reason.

9EFF4045-36DC-45E4-A951-AFE3BC9C404D.gif.0372d9ec38f362f551ed476fe3f299fd.gif

Couple of centre halfs we need!!! 😀

OH fuck I forgot it’s that time of year. 

Logging off till the qualifiers 

:hiboys:

Only if you tick the box at the start of the season will you qualify to get one 

if you don’t then you will probably miss out on the option of getting one 

Here fishy fishy.

Not ambitious enough

1/3 Rangers, 1/3 celtic, 1/3 Liverpool with Gerrard on one side and Dalglish on the other.

Up your game Mr C

35 minutes ago, MisterC said:

One of my favourite things about modern soccer is the rise of the half and half scarfs you get at grounds these days. Don't know if any of you guys have any but I am getting a wee collection going but rather disappointingly I wasn't able to get an old firm one. As we try to build bridges with other clubs etc I think these scarfs area good way to achieve this.

But, I digress. What I want to know is what folk think of half and half shirts and with Stevie G's arrival whether we will see lots of them which are half Rangers and half Liverpool perhaps with Gerrard on the back? 

Should get one half Rangers one half sevco.:mutley: in all seriousness though half and half scarfs are bad enough.

You should be more concerned with getting your hands on a decent wig ya baldy banger

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

@plumbGER services are required here 

No i agree with him.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MisterC said:

200.gif.76d4321919eaa9218d2349905a022e37.gif

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MisterC said:

4B59D23E-0754-4B98-9428-FE07AD6E1028.gif

• Like 2