Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

26 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Oh they won't, it is why we are in this position in the first place, the cunts never give up and keep chipping away at anything they think will benefit them.

This is a war not a time to stay silent but as usual we come out with a half arsed attempt at defending ourselves.

I get what you’re saying, and we could go tit for tat with them in public.  But personally, I can’t be arsed with the SFA or any of them.

Start smashing the tims on the pitch, because that’s where it matters.

17 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Mate our very existance disturbs them, the fact that they thought they could finish us off but our fans said no, fuck that.

They are more obssessed about us than anything else. Big, bad Rangers.

They hate us more than they love their own clubs and can't even mention the word Rangers without frothing at the mouth.

It eats them up inside........which is nice.

Can't be healthy for them with the all consuming rage and hatred they have for us.

Not all fans in the country feel this way about us of course but the ones that do are mentalists.

I'll tell u another thing which is eating them up , attendances. Around 20,000 at home game v Killie and empty seats for flag day when they've never been so high . Tim's in my work REALLY dont like it when mention a six year old clubs support is stronger.

41 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

"Regardless of the outcome, UEFA are unlikely to take any action over the matter, having a five-year limit on dealing with historic cases."

The statement ends with theses words so whats the fuc*ing point of all this.

The point is to detract from all the positive things happening at our club. They cunts can't stand us being headline news in a positive way.

Just now, BloodRunsBlue said:

Telling them we are boycotting every away match unless they drop this shite is doing nothing?

What would you have us do?

So basically nothing then. 

What would I have us I do?  Well I would make very, very strong statements regarding matters over the years and refuse to sign any deals with anything to do with the sfa.  I would ban all cameras and press from ibrox and refuse to allow the players to be interviewed.  I would also give visiting teams the very bare minimum facilities at ibrox.  Allow them into visiting teams into ibrox as late as rules allow and make them leave as soon as possible.  The list is endless how u could piss the lot of them off however the fact remains we won't do a thing at all. 

Time to show them how much our blue pound actually costs, cut the entire away allocation at Ibrox, they ain't welcome anymore. Then take no allocated tickets to away games, strangle every team including the unwashed of our blue pound.

When it comes to this new TV deal, reject it completely, go on our own.

If we had any sort of competent board in charge in 2012 we would've negotiated our way into the 6th/7th tier of the English leagues. 

Starve these bastards now, watch how long they last....

13 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

What I would like to know is what they expect to achieve and what are any penalties.

Apparently  potential sanctions range from a fine to ejection from SFA competition.

It's time this shower of rancid bastards were told enough's enough and to go and take a flying fuck.

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Good that they’re dealing with major issues like this before announcing the trivial matter of an inquiry into covering up child rape.

Pull the players from the Scotland squad (if any are picked), withdraw from Scottish Cup and announce that we’ll be agreeing an independent TV arrangement with BT and SKY.

Not sure how that would work but could be interesting

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

It'll be on the front pages soon.

I hope so how they have managed to keep it under wraps for so long says a lot about the twisted media in this country.

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

When the three celtic beasts get convicted over the next few months I want our club making a statement by naming and shaming them and asking the sfa to act

It needs to be done because if the boot was on the other shoe the tarriers would have it on every broadcast.

Times up for these these Fenian Bastards, We have been through enough over the past 6 years and the scottish football authorities have been at the heart of every decision trying to drag us down. No more.

Just seen on STV we could get a fine or kicked out of the cup competitions. No problem can't wait to see what they do to the tarriers for running a pedo ring.

12 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I get what you’re saying, and we could go tit for tat with them in public.  But personally, I can’t be arsed with the SFA or any of them.

Start smashing the tims on the pitch, because that’s where it matters.

Aye, when we get a 25 year imposed transfer ban then we will stay silent and bow to our masters.....

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

So basically nothing then. 

What would I have us I do?  Well I would make very, very strong statements regarding matters over the years and refuse to sign any deals with anything to do with the sfa.  I would ban all cameras and press from ibrox and refuse to allow the players to be interviewed.  I would also give visiting teams the very bare minimum facilities at ibrox.  Allow them into visiting teams into ibrox as late as rules allow and make them leave as soon as possible.  The list is endless how u could piss the lot of them off however the fact remains we won't do a thing at all. 

None of that would have the impact that starving them of hundreds of thousands of blue pounds would. It is the only sanction we could use to hit them hard

And giving visiting teams the very bare minimum facilities at Ibrox and not allowing them in till as late as possible would see us enduring the same treatment from them.  And that would be from all of them.

I do agree though, our split support wouldn't agree and a boycott would fail, and achieve nothing, which was the point of my first post.

Its our biggest flaw as a support.

Just now, BloodRunsBlue said:

None of that would have the impact that starving them of hundreds of thousands of blue pounds would. It is the only sanction we could use to hit them hard

And giving visiting teams the very bare minimum facilities at Ibrox and not allowing them in till as late as possible would see us enduring the same treatment from them.  And that would be from all of them.

I do agree though, our split support wouldn't agree and a boycott would fail, and achieve nothing, which was the point of my first post.

Its our biggest flaw as a support.

The only way a boycott would happen would be if the club endorsed it and can any if us see that ever happening