Quick travel club and European question.

K.A.I

To anyone that was in Luxembourg for the Progres game, was the set-up the same as it was before our hassles started in that there was a collection point for tickets? they used to do it your Travel Club Card was fine for ID purposes to save you bringing passports out of the hotel - was this still the case?

and our first fixture July 12th .. being seeded, does that mean we are home or away first or is it just who's drawn first? 

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Sorry to go against the grain but I’m sure I took my passport, spent the rest of the day shitting myself I was going to lose it.

You probably did when you didn't have to or something retarded like that. 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You probably did when you didn't have to or something retarded like that. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They told us we had to take both passport and travel club card iirc.

I think I only had to show my travel club card though.

I’ve just found the email:

”Please note all tickets must be collected in person and will only be given on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or some form of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you are not yet in receipt of your Travel Club card for Season 2017/18.“

11 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

My pal got a ticket using someone's travel club card who looked nothing like him so they weren't strict

Yeah wouldn’t let you pick up no shows though.

Also my mate had 4 tickets in a company name and changed them to help out a few travelling who couldn’t get a ticket as they were non ST holders.

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

I’ve just found the email:

”Please note all tickets must be collected in person and will only be given on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or some form of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you are not yet in receipt of your Travel Club card for Season 2017/18.“

My abiding memory of that pick up was seeing some horrified businessman coming out the Novotel to hoards of Scots staggering about out their bins ? 

That was a horrible game but as far as my first proper european trip goes (excluding Leipzig and US trip) it was a great experience. Hope to get away again this year!

They said money was coming out automatically, I havent even checked if it has

Anywhere in southern Germany for me so I can see our team pre season and get free digs and also introduce the future family ( My gf, fiance,whatever you call it now is German ) In addition London for a friendly purely because  I live there:dance:

1 minute ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

@K.A.I is definitely a Rangers superfan. 

Bet he is a full kit bus wanker too:thumbsup:

lol I'm not a superfan mate.

I was at one time but fallen away a bit the past 3 or 4 years ... some of it due to work, some of it due to other stuff. 

Would like to get back to the way I used to be but it's nothing to do with how pish we are - some of my best trips and days out are games we've been absolutely arse shagged.

Next year going to make a proper effort again - but in my defence I've always went to the wee obscure places and games in other countries, wouldn't miss them for the world - would hate myself for it.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

lol I'm not a superfan mate.

I was at one time but fallen away a bit the past 3 or 4 years ... some of it due to work, some of it due to other stuff. 

Would like to get back to the way I used to be but it's nothing to do with how pish we are - some of my best trips and days out are games we've been absolutely arse shagged.

Next year going to make a proper effort again - but in my defence I've always went to the wee obscure places and games in other countries, wouldn't miss them for the world - would hate myself for it.

I have asked other posters before, its not a criticism but how do you budget for it? Mad that now I have a London wage and only go up a few times a season. I used to go every home game ( I had a season ticket somehow whilst at uni and even went on Euro trips.. ) But now I am scrabbling around looking for savings towards a simple trip to Ibrox, I have no accommodation costs obviously as my parents are from Glasgow, Govan and Partick so  why is it I cannot do the trips you must be a magician with your cash!!

9 minutes ago, badjon said:

I have asked other posters before, its not a criticism but how do you budget for it? Mad that now I have a London wage and only go up a few times a season. I used to go every home game ( I had a season ticket somehow whilst at uni and even went on Euro trips.. ) But now I am scrabbling around looking for savings towards a simple trip to Ibrox, I have no accommodation costs obviously as my parents are from Glasgow, Govan and Partick so  why is it I cannot do the trips you must be a magician with your cash!!

I'm not a magician at all mate just everyone's circumstances are different.

I used to have my own business, no weans, no mortgage, full-time employment and my only out goings each month are some council tax, my mobile, my broadband, gass/leccy and whatever I decide to spend on food. Literally 75% of my wages is mine to keep each month - keep £500 at all times in my current account to last me the month and syphon the rest of my wages off into a savers account.

If my circumstances were different and I had credit card bills, a wife, weans, a car, smoked, rent/mortgage I'd be fucked. 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not a magician at all mate just everyone's circumstances are different.

I used to have my own business, no weans, no mortgage, full-time employment and my only out goings each month are some council tax, my mobile, my broadband, gass/leccy and whatever I decide to spend on food. Literally 75% of my wages is mine to keep each month - keep £500 at all times in my current account to last me the month and syphon the rest of my wages off into a savers account.

If my circumstances were different and I had credit card bills, a wife, weans, a car, smoked, rent/mortgage I'd be fucked. 

I like that life style.

Don't get me wrong I'd never change my wife and daughter but I absolutely miss the single guys life where I could pub crawl and watch the Rangers all over the country.

2 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

I like that life style.

Don't get me wrong I'd never change my wife and daughter but I absolutely miss the single guys life where I could pub crawl and watch the Rangers all over the country.

Mate I've never had a relationship last longer than 3 or 4 weeks in my life. I'll always be single. It's the way I'm conditioned.

I get lonely, fall for someone every now and again and then spend 2 weeks in love and 2 weeks wanting rid of her and back to the way I am now.

I'll never change. Enjoy my own company, my own house/space and my own freedoms far too much.

The thought of being out at work and some idiot of a woman using my money to buy a new kitchen or some weans going I want I want I want all the time is my idea of hell 

Weirdly when i move to Germany I will be able to attend Ibrox more often, I may have to put up with RTV as part of us moving was guaranteeing that I would have access to Rangers, she always says something along the lines of her being second to Rangers.............I did not interrupt her!