Pre Season

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Liverpool away is my main hope

Same here... visited Liverpool couple of years back with the lodge for a parade,... stayed at a wee place called May Duncan's not far from the stadium iirc.... great city , birds are naw bad .... would be a great trip for the bears :dance:

17 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Same here... visited Liverpool couple of years back with the lodge for a parade,... stayed at a wee place called May Duncan's not far from the stadium iirc.... great city , birds are naw bad .... would be a great trip for the bears :dance:

Fenian shitehole 

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Liverpool’s nice. The surrounding areas around Goodison is worse than Feegie Park though. 

I've never thought it was "nice", any of the times I have visited. 

Theres a real backing for the ira with a decent amount of locals there too 

Malaga would be great. Great city, great bars, great weather, beaches, a couple Rangers bars down the coast a wee bit in Benalmedina and most of all fairly easy and cheap to get to.

Wouldn't be against it.

Dream pre-season however ...

I love America, would like to go over there and play LA Galaxy in a one off game with Gerrard promoting our brand.

Then come back and do a main pre-season camp in  Southern Italy - play Palermo, Bari maybe Catania too if we've time.

While this is going on (and on alternative dates so we can do all the games an provided we get maybe 9 top players in to mould our new first team and pushing a few guys down the pecking order) have the likes of maybe Hodson, Halliday, Kelly, Dodoo, Forrester, Docherty, Jack etc playing a couple of tough fixtures away to the likes of maybe Nottingham Forest and Oldham to get them involved too.

Know it would never happen it would depend on too many things but can dream.