BBC Article

“Last year the BBC revealed a catalogue of alleged abuse by Neely at various clubs,”

Are they also saying that from this catalogue they can only find one instance that can stick?

These arseholes are using this victim for one thing and no care has been taking to ensure that the correct procedures to avoid any miss justices has taken place.

Rangers really need to take the media to task up here. They’re trying to drag us into this because the tarriers are about to be exposed for what it was, a concerted peadophile ring within the club. 

This is an isolated incident that no-one ever knew about and he was booted out the club as well. 

I don't know, maybe It's just me but this story feels wrong somehow. I know we employed this paedo creep thanks to the Leith tarriers not warning anyone he was a nonce but was this "David" ever on our books? Did this actually happen? I'm pretty sure that a youngster getting fucked up the arse for the first time is going to scream the fucking place down and attract attention. I certainly know that at age 11 if a guy had told me drop the shorts and bend over I'd have been like "aye that'll be right!", and walked out.

The one thing I don't understand is why the fuck he would have a season ticket after that. 

No the thing stinks in my opinion.

Previously reported....

***** A statement from the Ibrox club said: "Rangers is now aware of an alleged incident involving an individual who worked very briefly for the club more than 25 years ago.

“It’s understood the individual was dismissed immediately and that the police were informed.

"Rangers wishes to stress that all employees adhere to the strictest codes of conducts, especially when dealing with children and young people" ****

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/Rangers-axed-90s-talent-spotter-9389494.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjw-MWH0onbAhWUbMAKHYcPB9sQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2kkFSuI-0tAvae5QhGvkB6

An old DR article with Rangers response to what could be the same individual.

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Horrific if true.

Let's not play whataboutery.

Police informed, check.

Now let's ensure this and every instance at every club are probed fully and the findings of police investigations about the bastards who commit such acts and the worse bastards and scum at clubs who concealed or facilitated such acts are highlighted. And hammered.

If anyone at Rangers was guilty they deserve punished. As do Rangers if they didn't report it, retained the abuser in employment, or paid off victims / families and allowed such conduct to continue.

Let's get this all out there rather than be Scotland's shame. For every club in Scotland. Every detail whilst protecting the identity of the complainer. 

Why are we being Scotland’s Shame??? 

We informed the police, the lads Dad was the police. He/they decided the best way to handle it was to give the peado cunt a kicking. 

So where is the shame??

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

Since the club knew nothing of it and unlike the filthy tarriers, didn't cover it up, I can't see how they would be accountable. 

Just the BBC trying to drag Rangers into the news since Torbetts trial is coming up and the scum are in for a pasting over that. 

Exactly my thoughts on this. BBC news Scotland are running this as their opening story. As soon as I heard it this morning I did a quick Google search on Torbett and what do you know, the case is about to be heard by the high court! 

Here’s a question...

If ‘David’, Rangers fan, and season ticket holder at Ibrox, is so concerned about justice- why is he pursuing us for monetary gain when he knows our recent financial situation?

It was reported to the police and he was sacked. Our liability ends there.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This is so blatantly being banged out there so the taigs can scream “aye but what about Rangers” 

When the difference between the way the 2 clubs handled things is night and day, not to mention the fact the taigs had an organised peado ring operating inside their club for decades and did nothing about it, in fact went to great lengths to cover it up and let the abuse continue. 

You would need to be pretty simple to not see what's going on here by the BBC. Wonder how long they've sat on this "story"?

Do all the conspiracy deniers read an article like this and think to themselves “what agenda?” And “let’s not act like taigs by claiming conspiracy everywhere.”

lets not be paranoid eh? This is a perfectly reasonable, balanced and well researched story that serves the interests of the public and reflects parity of reporting on all such abuses. 

Questions at Holyrood? There ducking should be, like how the fuck does the BBC justify this blatant misrepresentation 

gollum and dark maly must lie cuddlin in bed at night and the pillow talk must be whit mischief can we cause them big bad Proddies in the mornin ! bbc simmit lifters jesuit propaganda is in full flow this mornin, athletico Madrid are coming to give one of their multi million pound altar bhoys the once over in the cup final don't ya know ! Whit they like ! I despair, I really do this country is fucked !

14 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Here’s a question...

If ‘David’, Rangers fan, and season ticket holder at Ibrox, is so concerned about justice- why is he pursuing us for monetary gain when he knows our recent financial situation?

It was reported to the police and he was sacked. Our liability ends there.

Strictly speaking, no it doesn’t. A company is responsible for sufficient oversight of its employees. If Neely abused a child and it was allowed to happen by virtue of the club not having strong enough safeguards for the protection of children and/or sufficient oversight of the coach’s activities and/or didn’t run proper background checks including referencing from other Football clubs etc etc then Rangers are on the hook too. Sacking the guy after the event doesn’t end it I’m afraid. 

In this instance though we’ve obviously lawyered up and told him the correct legal position - his claim lies with the liquidators. It’s a non story other than the fact the guy has gone to the press because he has realised he won’t get a penny out of the liquidation proceeds. Which is a real shame if he was abused, because he deserves some form of compensation for what it has done to his life. I’m almost tempted to suggest the club should agree a negotiation with him on a good faith basis. 

The only way this will stop is if we get a board that is willing to call out the real reason why they have waited till today to put this story in the news and to question the SFA on their impartiality involving two football clubs for the detriment of child victims.

Whoever penned that statement for Rangers should be shown the door.  It is terrible PR to be in any way defensive in such matters and missed an open goal to take the higher ground and call for a full open investigation of the conduct of all clubs in dealing with child abuse claims.

The amount of bullshit we have to endure from these taig filled organisations is the very reason why we didn't want to give Catholics the fucking jobs in the first place .... they are devious lying  deceitful bastards who will go to any lengths to protect themselves ...this isn't just 1 or 2 individuals this is an organisation that has been infiltrated by these brainwashed cult followers .... any other person who works for them have been spineless by not pointing out the sheer lies and propaganda spouted by these vile cunts....enough is enough ffs.... 

What bias and disgusting reporting conveniently put out the day one of Scum FC monsters is due to stand up in court. Clear the BBC have sat on this waiting to use it to give them a yeah but Rangers.

The actions of Rangers where to sack the offender and report him to the police immediately.

Scum FC allowed there offenders to operate for years and then tried to cover it up. The details of which are soon going to be out there, hence the attempts to deflect onto us.

The club need to take action right away on this. Consult our lawyers about legal action and call out the true reasons behind this report. We should also be demanding a full investigation by the SFA into all clubs in Scotland