BBC Article

Once  the trials over then Rangers imo have enough grounds to go after these cunts at the BBC & or Daly he's clearly manipulated whatever story the man relayed to him therefore he's not only blown his own wee agenda but totally betrayed the man at the centre of the story he's either  a Fucking Idiot or doesn't give a Fuck for the man's situation either way he's now one for the watching although the Men who Sold The Jerseys was a mountain of "factual info ",shored up by Daly ?

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Passing the buck ffs. 

No wonder we get shat on. 

I really wonder at times if some of our support actually do want to be them. 

I honestly don’t get what you’re so offended about. I haven’t accused us of wrongdoing - far from it. But we need to ensure our handling of this is spotless. 

If if we haven’t anything to hide (and I’m sure we haven’t) then we should be fully transparent. 

You ou having a wee temper tantrum because I’ve suggested clarity doesn’t change the fact that what’s being accused is fucking disgusting.

On 5/16/2018 at 06:59, kplfishtank said:

I was wondering when this would come out. Known about it for a while. 

Jim McCafferty trial 21st May 2018

Jim Torbett trial 18th June 2018

Frank Cairney next court appearance 10th August 2018

Gerald King last court appearance 17th April bailed untill this month.

This is why the non story came out now.

41 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

Once  the trials over then Rangers imo have enough grounds to go after these cunts at the BBC & or Daly he's clearly manipulated whatever story the man relayed to him therefore he's not only blown his own wee agenda but totally betrayed the man at the centre of the story he's either  a Fucking Idiot or doesn't give a Fuck for the man's situation either way he's now one for the watching although the Men who Sold The Jerseys was a mountain of "factual info ",shored up by Daly ?

Punctuation is over rated anyways mate.

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

I honestly don’t get what you’re so offended about. I haven’t accused us of wrongdoing - far from it. But we need to ensure our handling of this is spotless. 

If if we haven’t anything to hide (and I’m sure we haven’t) then we should be fully transparent. 

You ou having a wee temper tantrum because I’ve suggested clarity doesn’t change the fact that what’s being accused is fucking disgusting.

Offended???? Another one who thinks if you disagree about something your offended, snowflake pish  

And with that bombshell I’ll leave you, to get all worked up about the club being the only ones to do the right thing. 

Possibly Rangers reaction to this is correct. Daly seems desperate to connect Rangers with something that just isn't there and it's showing with his pathetic attempt to try to wind us up. He knew exactly what he was doing by mentioning "New club". Rangers single statement is the best way to end his farce.

If this guy is a victim of the horrific crime then he needs to go through the same channels as every other victim has to go through and contact the police or prove it in court. The journalists pathetic attempt with the headline " victim told to go to oldco to receive compensation " suggests that it has already been proven which has surely broken some sort of code of journalism. It has also been quoted in another paper that police haven't received any complaint about Neely, if his lawyers feel a crime happened and Rangers are guilty of knowingly allowing a child to be abused they would of went to them first and not just use their correspondence with Rangers legal team as a newspaper headline .Why is his legal team so against proving his case in court?. Something stinks about this!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/850551/jim-torbett-gordon-neely-celtic-Rangers-football-abuse-child-abuse-sex-bbc/

April last year this came out. 

Notice the comments below:

celtic FC said: “celtic Boys Club was a separate, distinct organisation from celtic Football Club.

And yet the BBC say we are trying to shift the blame.