The Five Way Agreement

Virtuoso

17 minutes ago, backup said:

There are 2 agreements, the original one green refused to sign and the one in the link, which makes no mention of titles or stripping, I don't think the original has surfaced yet.

To give him his due was it no Ally that said "we're no fucking signing that ", i think Green was for signing anything.

9 minutes ago, bgally said:

To give him his due was it no Ally that said "we're no fucking signing that ", i think Green was for signing anything.

Ally said a lot of things, mainly how much and what's in it for me, as for the signing of the 5 way and what Ally allegedly said I have absolutely no idea. 

52 minutes ago, bgally said:

It was. Green was more than prepared to accept title stripping as a consequence of getting the licence to play. McCoist - and others including Sandy Jardine - firmly put him in his place over that one.

1 hour ago, backup said:

There are 2 agreements, the original one green refused to sign and the one in the link, which makes no mention of titles or stripping, I don't think the original has surfaced yet.

is this it ?

https://www.scribd.com/document/164650989/5-Way-Agreement-as-Issued-to-All-Parties-for-Signature

7 hours ago, backup said:

No the original was stripping of titles, removed from the one we signed under duress.

yep I remember, Green rejected it because the governing boards attempted to hand a punishment before there was even a trial

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/941123/sfls-ebt-fury/#ixzz27FDUquJl

11 hours ago, bgally said:

No it wasn't.  I happen to know someone who was in the room and Green was the one who told them that there would be no stripping of titles.

He may have been a cock and was probably doing it to serve his own interests but Green most definitely told them that title stripping would not be happening. 

To be fair Ally then supported Green in digging his heels in.

I was also told that Ally also missed two meetings about this within the club before the main meeting.

Take from that what you will.

2 minutes ago, stfu said:

No it wasn't.  I happen to know someone who was in the room and Green was the one who told them that there would be no stripping of titles.

He may have been a cock and was probably doing it to serve his own interests but Green most definitely told them that title stripping would not be happening. 

I was also told that Ally also missed two meetings about this within the club before the main meeting.

Well thats certainly a new take on the way things have been spun in the past. Not saying i dont believe you btw but  surprised Green said that.

2 hours ago, stfu said:

I heard this too mate.

9 hours ago, stfu said:

I know Jim Ballantyne the then Airdrie chairman and committee member of the SPL and he told me that Green was agreeing to it during the meeting until McCoist threatened to walk out

At that moment there was a break in the meeting and Green and Ally had a animated discussion for 2/3 minutes by which time Green completely changed his mind and refused title stripping - point blank 

good bluenose is Ballantyne btw ?