We have them rattled ?

eosmhdo

1 minute ago, eosmhdo said:

It’s no coincidence that 3 anti Rangers stories are bound together and thrust out for a three pronged attack on the club in the media today.

With the arrival of Steven Gerrard  and the start of decent signings being announced we have upset their plans.

its a pathetic attempt to smear the club from a pathetic lot.

it really is something to behold

1 minute ago, eosmhdo said:

It’s no coincidence that 3 anti Rangers stories are bound together and thrust out for a three pronged attack on the club in the media today.

With the arrival of Steven Gerrard  and the start of decent signings being announced we have upset their plans.

For anyone looking in mate,it won't look like we've got them rattled, we look like a shower of bastards, and they come across as squeaky clean. 

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

it really is something to behold

There were two stories , one being Lennon’s antics and the other being the Hibs fans banner. Now we have three stories in reply against us. It’s not really surprising or unexpected and shows the depths these people will go to in order to deflect opinion. 

7 minutes ago, donmeister1972 said:

When is the torbett trial start?every bear needs to publicise this trial as much as possible,a blind man can see what the bbc,sfa and media outlets are trying do.

Never forget

Never forgive

Preliminary hearing is today who would have thought it.

is it just the rhabid bbc who are running with the Neely story ? If so pretty clear they're trying to deflect from the convicted paedo being in court again. Be interesting to see if they report on the news 

I think there is an element of them being worried we are getting things in place and given they have seven and not nine titles in a row they know there’s a chance of their arses collapsing.

However, this particular barrage is a well timed deflection tactic as many have already said.

It sickens me that rather than be honest human beings (the irony) and putting their hands up and putting the offenders to shame they want to try and sweep it under the rug and then use their influence in the country to try and slur our club when we did what was right. He was sacked and police reported.

47 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Wishful thinking, they are anything but rattled, carrying out their usual unchallenged attacks on us  and now the sfa have joined in, a club to frightened to fight back and without the will to do so..

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I think there is an element of them being worried we are getting things in place and given they have seven and not nine titles in a row they know there’s a chance of their arses collapsing.

However, this particular barrage is a well timed deflection tactic as many have already said.

It sickens me that rather than be honest human beings (the irony) and putting their hands up and putting the offenders to shame they want to try and sweep it under the rug and then use their influence in the country to try and slur our club when we did what was right. He was sacked and police reported.

What we are seeing mate is a well timed and planned PR attack to try and kill any positive momentum the club has with the Gerrard appointment. 

It's disgusting but it's done what they want our club being dragged through the mud again.

We need to go on the offensive now. Dignified silence isn't going to work with the relentless  attacks.

Use the focus on us from the English press to expose what's truly going on. We also need to play hard ball and start using all available legal actions. The possibility of lawsuits will soon put a stop to this.

1 minute ago, backup said:

Wishful thinking, they are anything but rattled, carrying out their usual unchallenged attacks on us  and now the sfa have joined in, a club to frightened to fight back and without the will to do so..

I think they are rattled mate. Time will tell

Also, putting big bad Rainjurs in their place trumps sporting integrity.

All this helps to remind any of the green&grey mob of how bad we are if they might be unhappy at not turning up against their opponents on Sunday.

3 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

I think they are rattled mate. Time will tell

I hope you are right eosmhdo, I just can't accept not fighting our corner, since the day murray arrived he turned us into a club with the backbone of a jellyfish, sad sad days indeed.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think they are rattled - but its not us rattling them. They have potentially a lot of very bad press coming their way and we are being used to spread some of the shit that may go down. 

I think it’s a combination mate, but I agree to a point.

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think they are rattled - but its not us rattling them. They have potentially a lot of very bad press coming their way and we are being used to spread some of the shit that may go down. 

It's a combination mate. The recent PR is a well planned attack to try and kill the momentum of the Gerrard appointment. There is fear he can bring better players and staff and stop there 10 in a row push.

They also know the avalanche of bad press coming there way once the sordid details of the monsters on trial come out. So get a story out linking Rangers and try and smear us with the same brush.

11 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a combination mate. The recent PR is a well planned attack to try and kill the momentum of the Gerrard appointment. There is fear he can bring better players and staff and stop there 10 in a row push.

They also know the avalanche of bad press coming there way once the sordid details of the monsters on trial come out. So get a story out linking Rangers and try and smear us with the same brush.

i dont think the last 3 stories have anything to do with gerrard.

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i dont think the last 3 stories have anything to do with gerrard.

I didn't mean they were directly linked to Gerrard.

With his appointment but we have had a lot of positive press coming our away and a bit of momentum.

This latest round of PR attacks is designed IMO to drag the club name through the muck and destabilize any positivity around the club that's come from this appointment .