New kit delay ?

backup

2 minutes ago, markem said:

That must be from last year?  Has to be. 

Aye it has to be. That was my first thoughts as I'm sure there was a delay in getting kit earlier this season.

I refuse to believe with the new kit deal, the termination of the Ashley deal etc that we need to wait until Christmas for our new kits. Just can't be.

10 minutes ago, backup said:

There could be a delay (but well before Xmas) of new kits for public sale according to the SLO, can see another deal with SD being the end result.

kits.PNG

This is definitely from last year. Where have you screenshot this from?

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Apparently something to do with the previous kit deal is causing the delay.

Says the players will have it for Europa League games but from what he's saying it doesn't look like it'll be on sale by then. 

Where you getting that from Jack.  Those comments have to be last year?

If a club or manufacturer are incapable of unveiling a new kit launch during the summer ( the absolute peak time, with everyone excited about the new season, new players, new manager, new hopes and in holiday mode with kids off for the summer ) then something is seriously wrong. It's like releasing Christmas decorations in May! 

Obviously I don't know what is or isn't happening or what may happen, and sometimes things can occur outwith your control but if we don't release a new kit until Christmas we will lose out on significant monies.

Hopefully it's a load of shite.

1 minute ago, markem said:

Where you getting that from Jack.  Those comments have to be last year?

SLO comments on Twitter about an hour ago, says its related to sports direct deal and next year everything should be totally back to normal. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

If that's NOT from last year then that's very, very worrying. If Hummel has a grace/cooling-off period in their contract they've just signed they must be considering it? 

Normal sales will be resumed by 2019 - players will start wearing kit next season.

"the previous regimes signed the retails/kit deals which have influenced the timings for the upcoming season still. The club have done as well as could be hoped in regards to this issue. From 2019/20 there should be no residual influence."

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If that's NOT from last year then that's very, very worrying. If Hummel has a grace/cooling-off period in their contract they've just signed they must be considering it? 

It's from about an hour ago K.A.I, unbelievable.

Just now, Gazza2258 said:

Normal sales will be resumed by 2019 - players will start wearing kit next season.

"the previous regimes signed the retails/kit deals which have influenced the timings for the upcoming season still. The club have done as well as could be hoped in regards to this issue. From 2019/20 there should be no residual influence."

so there could be

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

SLO comments on Twitter about an hour ago, says its related to sports direct deal and next year everything should be totally back to normal. 

It's embarrassing. It's honestly like we have a troop of tards running us.

"next year but" We have heard this since 2012 yet every season it's something

We will lose a fortune by not launching these kit's for public sale in the run up to the season starting, we all know the kids want the new strips for summer...I know I always did and so did my mates.

It's no wonder you hardly see any wee yins kicking about with a Rangers top on.