New kit delay ?

backup

15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The SD deal ends at the end of June so no kit launch etc until July at the earliest. 

they should have thought about that when they were handing over £3mill, of our money, to save their two arses. Shouldn't they. The cunts are a shambles.

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Aw well if they’re not out at a normal time there’s fuckall that can be done, we know how fucked we were with Sports Direct so not a massive shock and Hummel clearly have no issue with it which Imo is a good sign.

I suggest we all wear England tops in the meantime.

Hummel should copy their training kit for our away 100%

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

The SD deal ends at the end of June so no kit launch etc until July at the earliest. 

So the SLO just being a cunt by saying well before Xmas ?

He could have worded it better and saved all the drama Queen’s from being drama queens. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Amazing what 3 mill gets you these days. 

When the deal with Hummel was announced I asked at least three times where they would be sold (was the megastore being run by ourselves or someone running it for us) but no one ever answered my question, maybe I am psychic. :happy:

It does seem like a fuck up once again. :headwall:

Just now, Bears r us said:

When the deal with Hummel was announced I asked at least three times where they would be sold (was the megastore being run by ourselves or someone running it for us) but no one ever answered my question, maybe I am psychic. :happy:

It does seem like a fuck up once again. :headwall:

I just take it that we are making a cunt of things as a given then I’m never surprised.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So the SLO just being a cunt by saying well before Xmas ?

He could have worded it better and saved all the drama Queen’s from being drama queens. 

Perhaps I’m saying this as I’m amongst them but not sure reacting to what he said makes anyone a drama queen.  Considering everything that’s went before with kits and the way things have been in general today a response was inevitible  

Like you’ve said, crazy approach the slo took to that. 

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

The problem is they don't have a retail partner to handle the development and logistics supply of all licensed products and anticipate it will be early August before a deal is done. The last thing they want is to have to announce a new deal with SD.  

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It's embarrassing. It's honestly like we have a troop of tards running us.

"next year but" We have heard this since 2012 yet every season it's something

We will lose a fortune by not launching these kit's for public sale in the run up to the season starting, we all know the kids want the new strips for summer...I know I always did and so did my mates.

It's no wonder you hardly see any wee yins kicking about with a Rangers top on.

Think that's more to do with us being pish. 

Kids are glory hunting wee bastards.. 

1 hour ago, weeneily said:

The problem is they don't have a retail partner to handle the development and logistics supply of all licensed products and anticipate it will be early August before a deal is done. The last thing they want is to have to announce a new deal with SD.  

If a deal is signed early August, assuming designs and samples have been pre-approved, I would expect the kit to be in stores early October. 60 days is standard turnaround for express orders from East Asia sportswear manufacturers. Thirty days production, thirty days consolidation and shipping.

Our strips have always been launched late due to our sponsorship with puma and sports direct, this strip will be held back until they deals finish and our new deal starts. It will definitely be out this summer july/August time and next year will fall into place with most other clubs in June.