New kit delay ?

backup

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Edgar said his source is very reliable and has seen it.

he reckons Dave King is saying fuck what everyone thinks and told them to go for orange kit,about time we had that attitude!

Been a good 24 hours now all we need is a decent team mr king 

Dave has gone rogue.  

See awe this shite ave seen the strip and you've no blah blah blah it's pish, jist get them in the shoaps and get them selt! Need to get back to the daze when everybody wanted to be the first on holiday with the new top, jist get them out asap !

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

See awe this shite ave seen the strip and you've no blah blah blah it's pish, jist get them in the shoaps and get them selt! Need to get back to the daze when everybody wanted to be the first on holiday with the new top, jist get them out asap !

Those were the daze indeed. 

The only thing I don’t like about these “new strips” is the 32Red logo; it’s howfin!

Can 32Red no do something with it so that it’s more stylish? I appreciate the point is so that it’s easy to read the sponsor name but it really detracts from what have been some really nice tops.

10 hours ago, dande101 said:

Mate sent me this, maybe away top?

IMG-20180526-WA0002.jpg

The colour obviously isn’t right, but if they got that nailed I’d be first in line to buy this. Perfect away top IMO. 

49 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Something like the attached would just top some of those strips off.

N.B. I’m not sure if this attachment will work.

96F09A6B-FAA3-4025-BB9C-6F451DF3DBB5.png

You genuinely think that looks better than the current shirt logo? It looks terrible, imo. The current one isn't so much in your face, it doesn't take away from the overall look of the kit. That shit above is just an eyesore, horrible logo.