Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

1 minute ago, BlueEdu said:

Can’t wait to hear his interview, I wonder if he talks about abandoning the club. Would love for this to give Wes a kick up the arse and “shagger” can warm the bench for two years

He’s very excited to be back, once he learned we were interested it was a, wait for it, no-brainer.

He made no mention of the circumstances when leaving nor was asked about it since it’s an RTV interview.

The one thing he said that stuck out was that he wants to help out the club I a]no any way he can. For me that implies he wants to make amends without actually saying it.

As I said he could have stayed with Hull, where he just won player of the year,  and no doubt be paid more than being here or gone to Leeds and have the same sort of money but he chose to come home.

He’ll have to work hard to win anyone over but that bodes well for us and I can see it being one of those difficult decisions to make that is done for the greater good.

9 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Another pension plan by the backward thinking Rangers, 36 years old rat bastard, he has been a rotten selfish bastard all his life, bleeding the goodness out of everywhere he goes including grannies. I hope he gets a career finishing injury.

This board and Allen and now seemingly SG bringing in has beens, they are bereft of any money or ambition and panache, we just need to look over the last two years and the failures of signing old finished players, no lessons learned by Rangers just more of the same old mince served up to the fans who are footing the bill for all these failures, it would make you fucking sick.

I would have shared your sentiment 2 seasons ago but I just want a team that is capable of competing and like him or not he will make us better and knows what it takes to play for Rangers. We’ve been saying all season that our players don’t appreciate what it means to play for Rangers.

14 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Another pension plan by the backward thinking Rangers, 36 years old rat bastard, he has been a rotten selfish bastard all his life, bleeding the goodness out of everywhere he goes including grannies. I hope he gets a career finishing injury.

This board and Allen and now seemingly SG bringing in has beens, they are bereft of any money or ambition and panache, we just need to look over the last two years and the failures of signing old finished players, no lessons learned by Rangers just more of the same old mince served up to the fans who are footing the bill for all these failures, it would make you fucking sick.

Pension plan? That doesn’t make sense at all.

1) he will have made enough money to never need to work after playing

2) he will have taken a pay cut to come here 

3) Most people looking at a pension plan would be looking to up salary to fill their pockets in their last years, he is doing the opposite.

4) 36 years old, so still prob 4 years in him playing

5) Just been voted player of the season so still playing well

6) He is better than we currently have at the club

But don’t let your hatred get in the way of any other way of looking at it. Clearly a rat bastard n nothing good attached to this at all.

Players who said they didn't trust Green and Co, didn't tupe, now we know they were right not to trust him and had every right to not want involved with what was coming. 

Too many people also looking at the situation with blue tinted specs. If you took emotion and Rangers out the equation and this was any other SME, you would be saying its a no brainer to walk. 

Welcome back shagger. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Pretty much

I wonder sometimes is this is just a Moderation thing - i.e the mods on there dont like any negativity re players or club, so ban the negative ones. Those that are left are the ones that either stay silent, toe the line or wouldnt say anything negative anyway.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I wonder sometimes is this is just a Moderation thing - i.e the mods on there dont like any negativity re players or club, so ban the negative ones. Those that are left are the ones that either stay silent, toe the line or wouldnt say anything negative anyway.

Tbh, a don't think it is mate, just a lot more seem to be in favour of it, similar to Naismith as well

13 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

He’s very excited to be back, once he learned we were interested it was a, wait for it, no-brainer.

He made no mention of the circumstances when leaving nor was asked about it since it’s an RTV interview.

The one thing he said that stuck out was that he wants to help out the club I a]no any way he can. For me that implies he wants to make amends without actually saying it.

As I said he could have stayed with Hull, where he just won player of the year,  and no doubt be paid more than being here or gone to Leeds and have the same sort of money but he chose to come home.

He’ll have to work hard to win anyone over but that bodes well for us and I can see it being one of those difficult decisions to make that is done for the greater good.

I’m totally level headed about it and you’re right in what you say, but then I think about someone like Mculloch and what he did for us and I can’t help but resent McGregor. Like I say I’d love to see him win us all over but it’s a tall order

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I got banned for saying Gerrard is a youth coach and King has no money.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

You'd do well on FF if that's the case.