Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Has anyone ever had a blowjob from their misses with ice in her mouth and then swallowed the liquid theirself? :sarcasm: 

Never done it myself, I'm not that strange, just a dig incase I get accused of being weird :lol: 

Had my boaby sucked with ice cream in her mouth but I never consumed the ice cream wtf is that about 

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

You’re a mad fuck aren’t you?

He’s not even spoken to Gerrard, or have you?

Have they ever even played against each other?

WTF is your problem? Fucking ranting and raving without even checking the facts. 

Now go check and see what he is quoted as saying. It's called google, if you can rise from your bone idle erse.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

WTF is your problem? Fucking ranting and raving without even checking the facts. 

Now go check and see what he is quoted as saying. It's called google, if you can rise from your bone idle erse.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, ben51 said:

I hate the cunt.

I booed Lafferty, Naismith and Whittaker so don't see any difference. 

I assume everyone at Ibrox will now stop booing them all too?

Like I've said previously, we have felt low over the last few Seasons but not as low as we once were. 

I will never forget.

Apart from they don't play for Rangers there's absolutely no difference whatsoever; apart from he now plays for Rangers again and you're kind of meant to support the team, that is. So aye, quite a bit of a difference.

7 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Apart from they don't play for Rangers there's absolutely no difference whatsoever; apart from he now plays for Rangers again and you're kind of meant to support the team, that is. So aye, quite a bit of a difference.

I think it's different with a player.

When the club signs a manager, you shut up about your misgivings and back the guy. No question about it.

With AM's history he doesn't get instant respect and backing. He has a lot to prove. More than anyone who has signed over the last six years.

5 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I would have shared your sentiment 2 seasons ago but I just want a team that is capable of competing and like him or not he will make us better and knows what it takes to play for Rangers. We’ve been saying all season that our players don’t appreciate what it means to play for Rangers.

We really are getting desperate, bringing back treacherous over the hill players here for a final payday, lets get it straight, they play for money not us and we foot the bill.

SG is his own man, ffs, funny that he likes over the hill exRangers players, but what the fuck let's go for 55 ?

As much as I was livid at the way he left, I can't grumble when the reality is that he is a belter of a keeper which is what we very badly need more than what happened with the admin side of things. 

But as already stated by many on this thread, he has a lot of work cut out to win majority back on side. 

11 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

welcome back you judas cunt i wont be there to cheer you on

thats us officially sold all our dignity down the river. Joke of a club

So we would rather cut of our nose to spite our face.

No need to like the guy but sold our dignity down the river and joke of a club.

Are you really a Rangers fan?

So you are about to do what he did - desert the club because his signing doesn't suit you, but he wasn't allowed to desert the club because the issues at the time didn't suit him.

The mind boggles.

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

As much as I was livid at the way he left, I can't grumble when the reality is that he is a belter of a keeper which is what we very badly need more than what happened with the admin side of things. 

But as already stated by many on this thread, he has a lot of work cut out to win majority back on side. 

I think or guess that he'll be getting a big roar from the Ibrox supporters. 

Naismith & Whitaker I feel are the most despised because of the way they left.

In those days of craig whyte, all our players at that time should have stopped playing, not left, but stopped playing - a horrible, horrible wee poisonous waif. And should never have been allowed anywhere near Ibrox. 

5 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

You've just made me not know who I'm liking or hating