Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

Just now, Brubear said:

They were professional footballers protecting themselves and their families from an employer who had gone into liquidation. If my employer had gone bust and a new company took over I would be looking very carefully at my options and not just accepting I am an employee of the new company. 

Especially if it was run by Charles Green and Imran Ahmad who'd just taken over from Craig Whyte. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Especially if it was run by Charles Green and Imran Ahmad who'd just taken over from Craig Whyte. 

That’s the reality of the situation, but it doesn’t cut it for a few posters on here.

Its human nature to look after yourself first.

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

They were professional footballers protecting themselves and their families from an employer who had gone into liquidation. If my employer had gone bust and a new company took over I would be looking very carefully at my options and not just accepting I am an employee of the new company. 

I don’t care.

Playing for your boyhood club and patching us, is completely different to your average job

24 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Nice one!

He's about the only one i'm happy with coming back, never mind my love and desire for Rangers to do well over riding pretty much anything else.

Best keeper at the Club now, brilliant penalty keeper as well. 

Apart from being fucking ancient, is he better than Craig Gordon who we trained back to fitness for free and delivered him to the filth.

signing late 30 year olds is fucking madness

signing traitorous ones shows the cunts in the club don’t have a fucking clue