Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Bottom line is what's more important? A 6 year old gripe with McGregor or beating the scum. I remember how I felt at Hampden not so long ago, and I know what my answer is. 

Absolutely everything counts now. A fee-free goalie that's better than what we have, such that any money we have to spend goes elsewhere on the pitch, and bringing in further cash for Wes to spend elsewhere is a big thing.

Aye that’s all fine, but he’s still a rat cunt and will always be a rat cunt. No matter what he does in the future. 

Nothng will change that. 

Just now, GlasgowsBlue said:

Might of known they would wait until after the renewal deadline to announce this

Wouldn't have made a difference. People have differing opinions, but nobody's going to not renew because we sign McGregor. It means more to people than that.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye that’s all fine, but he’s still a rat cunt and will always be a rat cunt. No matter what he does in the future. 

Nothng will change that. 

I disagree, but I couldn't care less if people think that as long as we all see the big picture and put it to the side.

Improvement on Foderingham. 

Don't care who we've got as long as this gets us stopping celtic down the line. 

Would not surprise me to see him skippering the side next season. 

I’m happy with this signing 

I always thought McGregor would be one player who would be back with us after 2012. 

I also think he is a player who feels like he owes us something and will give everything for us (I know he’s a keeper) 

obviously the way everyone left was a bitter pill to swallow for us fans, but I believe he has a story to tell about what happened, and we will hear it sooner rather than later now he is back. 

Easily better than wes and jak, has experience actually winning things with us and most certainly will be the better keeper in Scotland 

well home shagger, now make amends for the past 

Everything is so black and white with the 'McGregor is a rat and he can fuck off' brigade. He's back so maybe it's time to let it go since it was a fucking shambles at the time.

How will you feel about him when he saves a penalty against the tims? :lol:.

19 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wouldn't have made a difference. People have differing opinions, but nobody's going to not renew because we sign McGregor. It means more to people than that.

Seen a poster a few pages say that was the last straw and he'll not be back.

Edit, you old also say that the club means that much to someone that he can't stand to watch someone who fucked us play in our jersey. 

I think he is better than Wes.

There is no resale value but not much outlay and it’s perfectly conceivable that we could get a few seasons out him, he knows what it takes to beat the taigs and realistically we all want that to happen before they cunts hit 10.

Good value for money (providing he is not on astronomical wages) 

I really hope it doesn’t go tits up and we end up with another pantomime villain on our hands.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Seen a poster a few pages say that was the last straw and he'll not be back. 

It’s the shit clique mentality... brown rae Ferguson all friends of the show etc etc.....

if I had to list the areas we need improving the keeper would probably be about 7/8th so taking an old cunt, who cost us fucking millions, would probably not be my priorty

sooner all these cunts are out the club the better

Does anybody really think that we'd have seen a penny from any of the TUPE transfers with Green and Ahmad. They stole the vast majority of monies from the IPO. Whyte also sold our 16 Arsenal shares. Dealing with gangsters when you've mouths to feed in a short career might influence how you see things.