Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Does anybody really think that we'd have seen a penny from any of the TUPE transfers with Green and Ahmad. They stole the vast majority of monies from the IPO. Whyte also sold our 16 Arsenal shares. Dealing with gangsters when you've mouths to feed in a short career might influence how you see things.

Stop typing fucking lies ffs

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Now to get foderingham punted

You'll upset the Fod fans on here m8.The same ones that think we'd be able to sell him for millions. They also think Tav & Windass are players & keep telling us we could get millions for them too. I just got fed up arguing with them. Sooner they're all gone the better.

58 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Nobody needs to tell me about the shit that has went on at our club and i accept everyone is entitled to their opinion but McGregor is now a Rangers player and best for Rangers if we accept it without all the negativity. McGregor never asked for any of the clusterfu*k of these past years and if anyone has reservations about his signing let me remind you the tims took NINE fuc*ing goals of us without reply in our last two games, thats our problem, not the signing of an experienced international who is tried and trusted .Rangers first.

Are you for real?

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Just out of curiosity, how many times would the club need to be fucked over for you to start giving a fuck? 5/10/15?

What are we, 5/6 years on? and trying to bring a calibre of player to the club that results in finishing first and winning trophies. For that, Im willing to let an individuals choice be forgiven. That will not suit everyone, but I'm ok with it.

1 minute ago, STRUTH82 said:

What are we, 5/6 years on? and trying to bring a calibre of player to the club that results in finishing first and winning trophies. For that, Im willing to let an individuals choice be forgiven. That will not suit everyone, but I'm ok with it.

In 5/6 years time, would you sign Tierney or Scott Allan?

2 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Fair doos

4 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

You'll upset the Fod fans on here m8.The same ones that think we'd be able to sell him for millions. They also think Tav & Windass are players & keep telling us we could get millions for them too. I just got fed up arguing with them. Sooner they're all gone the better.

100% I want every warburton signing out the door this summer.