Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I hate the cunt.

I booed Lafferty, Naismith and Whittaker so don't see any difference. 

I assume everyone at Ibrox will now stop booing them all too?

Like I've said previously, we have felt low over the last few Seasons but not as low as we once were. 

I will never forget.

When you've got cunts crawling up Lafferty's arse and were desperate for us to sign Naismith in January, what chance have you got.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I hate the cunt.

I booed Lafferty, Naismith and Whittaker so don't see any difference. 

I assume everyone at Ibrox will now stop booing them all too?

Like I've said previously, we have felt low over the last few Seasons but not as low as we once were. 

I will never forget.

I have dementia.

I will forget.

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Whats that? Someone that leaves the club they support when it really needs them?

You can dwell on the past for as long as you want, I don't really care anymore. If I think we're making moves to get closer to a title, that's all that matters now.

It's an upgrade I guess but I think Alnwick has done well since he came in,most of the goals he's lost are down to defence leaving him exposed,gonna be hard to accept him back for a lot of us, myself included but if he can match his previous performances I might,might warm to him

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

You can dwell on the past for as long as you want, I don't really care anymore. If I think we're making moves to get closer to a title, that's all that matters now.

Unfortunately a lot on here would rather see them winning 10 than us signing a player albeit a rat that could potentially stop them doing so

Obviously he left in a way that was not good, but I find on a personal level that as I get older I am able to forgive certain things much easier than a could a few years ago. I always liked Allan and was gutted he walked away and just hope he can play a part in getting us back to the top.

I should add I completely understand why fans cannot forgive him. 

Happy with this, better than anything we have and the best keeper in the league by a country mile

I feel like McGregor done enough for this club in his time here for us to give a 2nd chance to a top class player who only did what was best for his career at the time and at the end of the day it is a job. He wasn’t an absolute cunt about it like Naismith and Whittaker.

What we don't have an answer for is why the players simply did not adhere to the original deal and allow the club to make money from these reduced fees. 

There was an agreement reached over wage cuts and they got a great deal because they could leave for rock bottom prices and now they have seen an opportunity. In many ways it's greed. 

A lot of them are being manipulated by their agents but as Ally said, tell us the truth; be up front and honest and don't put these smokescreens up. 

I for one don't believe them and I know the vast majority of the supporters don't believe them either.

Torn with this. Was an absolute hero, but the way he left was disgusting - albeit he was just looking after himself and family.

Bottom line is we’ve signed a good goalkeeper and a winner.

Have we sold our soul bringing him back? Maybe, but it’s getting desperate now.