Rangers Football Club - come and shite all over us at our lowest point

GOAT

1 minute ago, TheQueensEleven said:

With all the shit about amended charges being brought against the club and the outright PR war against us... This is what you're most raging about? A former player who's made a mistake that he's admitted he regrets...

If he improves the team he's welcome. 

I knew this would happen, fuck some even Naismith back here last season.  Short memories.   The club at the lowest point in its history and they fuck off to fill their own pockets.  Fuck him and fuck them rat bastards.

Just now, GOAT said:

I knew this would happen, fuck some even Naismith back here last season.  Short memories.   The club at the lowest point in its history and they fuck off to fill their own pockets.  Fuck him and fuck them rat bastards.

I wouldn't touch Whittaker or Naismith with a barge pole, but at the end of the day these players were advised to make decisions for their careers and for their families. 

There's only so long I can begrudge someone who'd served us for years for doing that. 

Just now, GOAT said:

I tell you what I’d love to have time to go back and find the thread from when these clowns never tuped over in 2012.  

Why? What difference would that make?

Drama or not. I can’t be happy about us signing this prick and hearing him talk about doing everything he can to help the club. 6 years too fucking late for that ya rocket. 

However he is here now and as pissed off as a load of us are. What to do except hope he helps us win the league. 

Just now, GOAT said:

To see how fickle some of us really are.

... or more to the point how our views changed when we found out how much of a fraudster Charles Green and all of his cohorts really were.

If information becomes clearer, views are likely to change.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

GOAT's more than entitled to his view. It's perfectly legitimate to feel scunnered about the likes of McGregor coming back after what he and others done.

I've mellowed a bit though. 

He's not who I'd have signed, thought he was a bit over-rated first time round in all honesty but all I want is a better caliber of player to start competing and he's an upgrade on Foderingham ... cost us nothing, possibly get a couple of million for Fod to spend elsewhere on the team is good business for me.

You don't have to forgive McGregor, I don't - but I've welcomed Mojo, Kenny Miller, Ian Black people who I thought were scummy bastards and got over myself pretty quick. Doesn't make it right, maybe makes us pretty fickle but there's little point not getting behind him.

See both sides in all honesty.

This isn’t even comparable to Miller or Johnstone and Ian black is nonentity.  McGregor a supposed Rangers supporter, a person that had been involved at Rangers at all levels since his youth, just treats us like a piece of shite by fucking off and leaving us at our worst point in history, our lowest point. Now we’ve all heard the stories and I’m sure their true how he regretted it, but if that’s the case it’s six years, why hasn’t he opened his mouth and told us the story?   

The bottom line is him, Naismith, Whittaker and the rest shat on the club, the support and their legacy and shouldn’t be anywhere near ibrox again.  Give me 11 Kenny millers over one Allan McGregor any day of the week.