Rangers Football Club - come and shite all over us at our lowest point

GOAT

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We haven't had much luck recently but I'm back to thinking Alves will do us a turn if he can stay fit and have someone decent beside him. We've made some terrible signings in the mould of Barton, Nico, Senderos and possibly Dorrans too all coming to us with a similar stature but I have a feeling things will change. Maybe just optimism. 

Alves !! Really ?? An imposter with the heart of a mouse, who was and is washed up.

Just now, ianferguson said:

Let it go m8 , you've nothing new to add to the shit of the past and it won't help Rangers by regurgitating it .McGregor is back and we have to deal with it .He could have been the hero and played Russian roulette with his career but his big mate Bob Malcolm is driving a fuc*ing ice cream van because he never made the best of a VERY short career. Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes. 

No one asked or expecting him to play third division football, tupe over and make the club some much needed money.  He was easily worth 5-10 million in the prime of his career in 2012.  Now we wouldn’t have got that much in the summer of 2012 but still we could have got a million or two.  Then he goes with our respect and thanks for all he done for the club and he keeps his Rangers legacy intact.  Fuck sake an American that played for us for less than 12 months done that.  Kirk broadfoot done that, people give broadfoot all sorts of stick but that guy deserves the biggest amount of respect in the world for doing the right thing. 

42 minutes ago, GOAT said:

All is forgiven we’ll welcome you back eventually.  

Absolulely scunnered.  

I was probably one of the most bitter towards the cunts that jumped ship and still hold a hatered of naismith and whittaker because of that press conference, but I have been told by someone who i have no reason to doubt, that mcgregor was one of the few who offered up a wage cut to see us through,  but obviously the vibes from inside the camp were telling these players something was rotten ( at that time to be fair the majority of supporters were taken in by the hucksters whyte and green)  i have seen details of the admin process where some players offered up to 75% salary reductions and again from what ive heard mcgregor was most likely that guy.

Do i forgive? To me he's the lesser of evils, do i forget? Naw but if he helps us stop 10 he'll go up massively in my estimation 

Just now, ianferguson said:

Alves !! Really ?? An imposter with the heart of a mouse, who was and is washed up.

Did you just ignore the bit where I said if he can stay fit and have someone decent beside him? .. he shows flashes of being a good defender - it's really upto him. I go back and forth on him. 

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

I’d take success on the pitch above any childish feeling I have about McGregor I was so disappointed in him but he’s back now and is immediately number 1 

for him to fail you have to wish we fail

Not childish to have standards 

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I was probably one of the most bitter towards the cunts that jumped ship and still hold a hatered of naismith and whittaker because of that press conference, but I have been told by someone who i have no reason to doubt, that mcgregor was one of the few who offered up a wage cut to see us through,  but obviously the vibes from inside the camp were telling these players something was rotten ( at that time to be fair the majority of supporters were taken in by the hucksters whyte and green)  i have seen details of the admin process where some players offered up to 75% salary reductions and again from what ive heard mcgregor was most likely that guy.

Do i forgive? To me he's the lesser of evils, do i forget? Naw but if he helps us stop 10 he'll go up massively in my estimation 

I still don’t get why he hasn’t just sat down with a journalist and told him all of that?

Just now, K.A.I said:

Did you just ignore the bit where I said if he can stay fit and have someone decent beside him? .. he shows flashes of being a good defender - it's really upto him. I go back and forth on him. 

He's done imo. Another one that turns up occasionally

Just now, K.A.I said:

I believe the reason he's been half-arsed so far is because he's trying to stay fully fit for the World Cup, think that after the World Cup he'll come back a much better player.

I didn't want him back after what happened. The fans and club needed these players to stay and be loyal in 2012. but then flip the coin the other way and look at Wallace. he stayed and where's the loyality from the club. If he's an upgrade on what we have fair enough but I'm not convinced 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I still don’t get why he hasn’t just sat down with a journalist and told him all of that?

I know mate. To me i would love to actually read the truth about the whole saga as i reckon it would be stranger than fiction 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

He’s had six years to tell his story.  Nae doubts his story will come out tomorrow or Friday now he’s back, but I won’t believe a word of it.  He should have told his story in the summer of 2012. 

Must admit I’m in two minds about it. If I was asked a year ago then no way would I want him or any other of the treacherous bastards back. However after the season we’ve had, the taigs on for a double treble and possibly 10iar, when you add to that the spineless bastards we’ve got in this squad another part of me thinks we need all the help we can get. At the end of the day if he improves the squad and helps us get back to winning ways I think we’ve just got to grit our teeth and get on with it. He won’t be easily forgiven though and he’s got a lot of making up to do, the only way to do it is with performances on the pitch.

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

He's done imo. Another one that turns up occasionally

I can take him or leave him in all honesty, I'm not trying to go out on a limb and make a massive case for him I'm only pointing out that he could (given the right circumstances) give us a return. Or it might be too little too late. 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

I believe the reason he's been half-arsed so far is because he's trying to stay fully fit for the World Cup, think that after the World Cup he'll come back a much better player.

Maybe. Might be a point but that doesn't really bode well for him - not very professional. 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We haven't had much luck recently but I'm back to thinking Alves will do us a turn if he can stay fit and have someone decent beside him. We've made some terrible signings in the mould of Barton, Nico, Senderos and possibly Dorrans too all coming to us with a similar stature but I have a feeling things will change. Maybe just optimism. 

He'll probably retire from international football in the summer after the world cup so he'll have no excuse not to put the required effort in next season. No more of this conserving his body for Portugal nonsense. 

Just now, GOAT said:

He’s had six years to tell his story.  Nae doubts his story will come out tomorrow or Friday now he’s back, but I won’t believe a word of it.  He should have told his story in the summer of 2012. 

Totally agree he should have came out and told the truth but then again im still waiting on mccoist telling us about his penny shares/gardening leave/karaoke sessions instead of wittering shite on bt sport and twlling other managers where they are going wrong. 

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Totally agree he should have came out and told the truth but then again im still waiting on mccoist telling us about his penny shares/gardening leave/karaoke sessions instead of wittering shite on bt sport and twlling other managers where they are going wrong. 

Don’t start me on mccoist. :lol: