Jump to content
GOAT

Rangers Football Club - come and shite all over us at our lowest point

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't like him, but it isn't, and it was only once a think. McGregor and the like were all self proclaimed Rangers fans that left for free instead of signing over and getting the club money but never.

Aye fair play, but as i said do you really think that any money received from their transfers would have found its way into the club to help prop it up. I very much doubt it with the con men we had at the helm. Those assets would have been hoovered up and used to buy even more debt. Just my opinion mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Aye fair play, but as i said do you really think that any money received from their transfers would have found its way into the club to help prop it up. I very much doubt it with the con men we had at the helm. Those assets would have been hoovered up and used to buy even more debt. Just my opinion mind.

Matters little, fact is they screwed Rangers and no one else.

They drained us of funds while we made them rich. Not so much the Whittakers who were never one of us but to have people who say they are one of us actively help bury us is sickening. 

He can batter on about how happy he is to be back ect but at the end of the day he's a mercenary who doesn't give two fucks about this club.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

got to upload it mate :lol: @Bronzy

Can you fix whatever the fuck is stopping us embed shit :lol:

 

no idea what to do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Can you fix whatever the fuck is stopping us embed shit :lol:

 

no idea what to do.

yes i  know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only two I have these feelings for are Whittaker and Naismith because of that horrendous press conference. The rest tbh I never expected to drop down to the third tier although it could have been done better. If either of those two other rats came back it would be a different matter.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheQueensEleven said:

With all the shit about amended charges being brought against the club and the outright PR war against us... This is what you're most raging about? A former player who's made a mistake that he's admitted he regrets...

If he improves the team he's welcome. 

Is Scott Brown welcome?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Can you fix whatever the fuck is stopping us embed shit :lol:

 

no idea what to do.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mcgregor although a self proclaimed Rangers man left because he obviously seen or was well advised about Whyte and the controversy he would cause.

Yes i wish he would have been able to rise above it and seen it through but he had a business head on and done what he thought was best for him.

Most of us would walk over broken glass to pull on the famous jersey but aside from not being good enough or never making it then we can't begin to put ourselves in his shoes.

I for one am willing to forgive and forget if it means we can stop those tarrier bastards dominating.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Matters little, fact is they screwed Rangers and no one else.

They drained us of funds while we made them rich. Not so much the Whittakers who were never one of us but to have people who say they are one of us actively help bury us is sickening. 

He can batter on about how happy he is to be back ect but at the end of the day he's a mercenary who doesn't give two fucks about this club.

Its an old school way of thinking but every footballer is after the coin, even back then. You get the few exceptions wallace, nay talent nay ambition etc but seen as a legend for sticking by us and incidently cost us money for his mediocrity.

Btw im happy hes back, the alternative foderingHAM between the sticks will not get us second or a run at the manky mob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Mcgregor although a self proclaimed Rangers man left because he obviously seen or was well advised about Whyte and the controversy he would cause.

Yes i wish he would have been able to rise above it and seen it through but he had a business head on and done what he thought was best for him.

Most of us would walk over broken glass to pull on the famous jersey but aside from not being good enough or never making it then we can't begin to put ourselves in his shoes.

I for one am willing to forgive and forget if it means we can stop those tarrier bastards dominating.

Aye it was nothing to do with doubling his money plus a huge signing bonus and big payday for his agent....it was because he seen past Whyte and co

 

Come fucking on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its simple. What is most important? Backing Gerrard and the players he plays to win this league, or not for whatever reason. The reasons why aren't important now, they're certainly not as critical as us winning the league, so for me it's in or out.

For Rangers or for barriers to our success. I'm in for Rangers and the league, fuck everything else right now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Mcgregor although a self proclaimed Rangers man left because he obviously seen or was well advised about Whyte and the controversy he would cause.

Yes i wish he would have been able to rise above it and seen it through but he had a business head on and done what he thought was best for him.

Most of us would walk over broken glass to pull on the famous jersey but aside from not being good enough or never making it then we can't begin to put ourselves in his shoes.

I for one am willing to forgive and forget if it means we can stop those tarrier bastards dominating.

Whyte wasn’t even involved when McGregor fucked off, so what are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Are you inbred?

That's a bit harsh, just cause he's from Castlemilk doesn't mean he's inbred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bronzy said:

That's a bit harsh, just cause he's from Castlemilk doesn't mean he's inbred.

The fact he can count to 12 on both hands was a dead giveaway for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

That's a bit harsh, just cause he's from Castlemilk doesn't mean he's inbred.

:lol:

1 minute ago, TheQueensEleven said:

The fact he can count to 12 on both hands was a dead giveaway for me.

that would be 20 all in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

You don't need to convince me of anything mate, I get it. I totally get it. 

He's a prick. I don't forgive him myself - but he's an upgrade on Foderingham and will do us a turn. Think of all the stupid goals that clowns cost us against celtic past 2 years - that's the way I'm looking at it nowadays. 

This will annoy the taigs as much as it annoys some of us (just as a side point for a wee bonus)

If there's anything in the Lucas rumour, just imagine our early business reads Arfield, McGregor, Lucas and Skrtl ... McGregor would be a small part of a bigger picture in what would be some incredible early business. I'm looking at it that way. 

Aye they are going to think we are making a new expendables movie, a bunch of past its, with no resell value... Yay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:

that would be 20 all in?

I don't know. I can't count that high, I'm from Greenock originally.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Aye they are going to think we are making a new expendables movie, a bunch of past its, with no resell value... Yay!

I honestly don't care about resell value at this time. I'd settle for a team who has 1 year of quality left to stop them doing 10 and then we can change the business model and think more progressive/long term. 

People are obsessed with what we can sell players for instead of just getting a team on the park who can bring us success first.

It's only a bonus if we can then sell them on later for profit. We don't have time just now to buy youths with all this magical potential, develop them and mould them into multi-million pound profits - we've rarely done that in our history and we aren't going to start now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He better no be on anymare than £3.50 and a box of Tunnocks tea cakes a week.

As much as I think he’s a prick for leaving, if he had stayed and then got sold anyway, it wouldn’t have mattered to the club because the SFA took every penny that we received from transfers for players which signed up then got sold. 

For what it’s worth, the only way we would’ve gained anything is if all the players done what Wallace done. In my eyes any true Rangers fan would’ve done so and never abandoned the club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think anyone knows the ins and outs of what went on during the dark days, other than those involved.

My personal opinion is that i would accept the devil if it meant we could beat they cunts to the title next year, sorry but stopping them is more important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Rat cunt, good goalie but will always be a rat cunt. 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can people stop trying to justify his signing by saying "as long as we stop them winning". He will not be the reason we stop them winning. 

 

he's a fucking rat mercenary who will get no cheer from me in his 2 years.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×