Europa League Final

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Marseille by all accounts cheated their way to a French league title and although not fully proven cheated us to a European cup final.  I know who I hate more. 

Couldn’t give a fuck about either of them mate but I hate seeing the scum making even more money.

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

Except they did infact cheat

I'm accepting that in the point I'm making.

Their administration of more than 25 years ago cheated. I think we could do with getting over it..

The sellic-like bit is the never ending grudge, which is par for the course for them as they seem to like having chips on their shoulders about something or other, but rarer for us.

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm accepting that in the point I'm making.

Their administration of more than 25 years ago cheated. I think we could do with getting over it..

The sellic-like bit is the never ending grudge, which is par for the course for them as they seem to like having chips on their shoulders about something or other, but rarer for us.

?

16 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Looking forward to a Real v Atletico UEFA Supercup. What a game that will be as a season opener.

Any idea where that might get played? Would love to go to that.. have a soft spot for Atleti.

EDIT: Its in Talinn. Might try and get tickets for that.

6 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Any idea where that might get played? Would love to go to that.. have a soft spot for Atleti.

EDIT: Its in Talinn. Might try and get tickets for that.

They used to play it in Monaco, the night before the CL draw for group stages. Tallinn FFS!! Surely there won't be enough hotel rooms for the fans -  what a daft decision.